•24•

•Rachel's pov•

(Unedited)

After thinking for a while it was official. I wanted to be a model. I ran upstairs and into Santana and Pucks apartment. When I went inside there was a photographer sitting down at the table with them.

"What's this?" I asked them. "Well we both know you will become a model soooo you will need a photoshoot." Santana replied.

I was confused. "So when's the photoshoot?" They both grinned at me. Then the door opened and Finn entered looking adorable. "Now." Finn told me. He took my hand and dragged me outside.

After being manhandled by Finn we entered a car. Santana and Puck came along with the photographer. They made me wear a bandana so I couldn't see anything which I for one did not like.

After about an hour drive we came to our destination. Someone took my hand and led me out of the car. I felt someone untie the bandana and it came off of my face.

My eyes widened in shock. We were at a beach. The whole beach was clear and the surrounding were beautiful. "Okay now Rachel go try this on." Said the fashion designer. She shoved me a dress and led me towards the bathroom.

I tried on the dress and let me tell you it was gorgeous. I came out and I could practically see Finn drooling. I noticed Finn was in new clothes. Okay then?

I got into the water and started posing and smiling. The photographer told me to close my eyes so I obeyed. Then I felt someone pick me up. When I opened my eyes I see Finn smiling into the camera so I smiled too.

Then Finn put me down and started running splashing me in the making. I gasped and lifted up my dress. After a couple more photos we got out of the water. Both Finn and I changed into a new outfit.

When I came out I noticed Finn was already out. He had a red slushy in his hand and was goofing off with Puck. The makeup artist touched up my make up and then handed me a blue slushy.

The photographer told us to pretend to drink the slushy. Finn put the straw in his mouth and I put it In between my teeth and smiled. We took more photos like that and then got changed again.

When we were done we were told to stand In front of a white sheet. We stood their and then Finn was
Told to put his head on my head. Then I was told to have a straight face but have my mouth slightly open.

After we were done Finn and I goofed around. We stared dancing horribly and the photographer even took pictures. We took a few more shots then wrapped it up. We thanked the photographer and everyone who was involved.

When we got home I went straight to my apartment and Finn followed. We both later down and soon drifted off to sleep.