•18•

I'm sick.... And I have a band concert today and I can't even talk.... Seriously I lost my voice

Let's take a moment to see how awesome my new shoes are!

•Finns pov•

• 5 days later•

Today we are leaving California. Yeah I'm bummed but I had an awesome time. Rachel and I went surfing, we went to Venice beach, we went sight seeing and even went to the Hollywood sign.

Puck and Santana did basically nothing. They remind me of an old married couple, they sit around all day doing nothing except watch tv or complain.

At the end of July Puck,Santana, and me are going to New York City! I don't know what Rachel is doing though. I told Rachel I was going to New York and it didn't seem to faze her. Is it because she knows we will last or because she doesn't care?

I'll ask her later but now we have to enter the plane!

•Next day•

•Rachels pov•

I've been keeping a secret... I will tell them soon but not until it's official. I should be getting the answer in the mail tomorrow! "Babe" Finn yelled. He's right next to me does he need to yell?

"What do you need?" "Get me some breakfast I'm huuuunnngggrrryyyy!" I groaned and got up. I went into the kitchen and saw my parents paying bills. I love them but they need to start paying attention to Puck and I.

I went into our cabinets and saw oatmeal, cereal, granola, and breakfast bars. I grabbed a box of captain crunch and grabbed the milk carton. I walked up stairs and threw the things at Finn.

"Oww what the hell!" Finn screamed. I couldn't help but to laugh. Finns voice sounded just like a girl. "Why are you laughing?" Once I finally cooled down I told Finn why I was laughing.

He just smirked at me. He took the things off the bed and walked towards me. I walked backwards until I was hitting a wall. He put his arms on both sides of my body and kissed me.

"Jump." He managed to say while taking a breathe of air. I did as told and he caught me. He carried me to the bed and laid me down. He was about to kiss me again but I rolled over. He didn't see I rolled over and he ended up falling on the bed.

I laughed so hard and he just stayed there. I was about to get up but I felt a pair of arms throw me over their shoulders. I started pounding and screaming but Finn didn't give in.

I was very curious to what he was going to do. What was he going to keep me on his shoulder till I die. Then my question was answered when he opened the screen door out onto the deck.

I knew what he was going to do so I tried to stop him by getting out of his grip. It was useless though so I let him proceed his job. I held my breathe and closed my eyes. Seconds later I feel my body being dropped and then a body of water surrounding me.

"Finn" I screamed most likely waking up neighbors. "What?" Oh he wants to ask all innocent. "Why did you throw me In water?" I asked. "You had to be punished." Finn replied and smiled. I smirked, I had an idea for payback,

"What's up with that smirk?" Oh trust me you'll find out. "Nothing but can you help me up? It's the least you an do." I replied. He nodded and stuck his hand out for me to grab.

I took his hand but when he was about to pull me up I yanked him down with me. I laughed my butt off and climbed out of the pool before Finn could get me. I ran back through the screen doors and locked them.

I heard loud banging but I ignored them. I went up to my room to get my phone when I noticed the milk spilled all over my floor. I just stared at it and shrugged. I heard the banging stop and I wonder what Finn was going to do.

A few minutes later my balcony door opens and Finn walks into my room. I gasp and Finn laughs. "You can't just get rid of your Prince Charming like that." He told me and started smirking. "Well then Prince Charming, you need to clean up the milk you spilled!"

Finn groaned and went next to my bed and examined the milk he spilled. I went over to my vanity and kneeled a little bit to check out my hair. It was a mess! I hear Finn going towards my rooms door but he makes a U turn and goes near me.

He smiles innocently then smacks my butt and runs out of the room before I can react. I roll my eyes at his stupidness and pick up my hair brush to brush through this mess I like to call my hair.

I hear stumbling and then the door opens. Finn walks through my door and closes it with his foot. He drops all the cleaning supplies he managed to carry upstairs and fell on my bed. "Get off my bed and get cleaning!" So he did.

• 30 minutes later•

Finn Finally was able to get the milk out of my carpet successfully. Finn and I decided to just relax the rest if the day seeing it was 3 and we had nothing else better to do.

Finn was enjoying his hockey game and I started to drift off to sleep. I didn't get much sleep on the plane because all I had in mind was the letter I was bound to get tomorrow.

I was about to fall asleep but then, Finn asked me a question. "Why didn't you get sad or mad when I said I was moving to New York." I was half asleep already so I didn't really pay attention.

"Shhh darling I love you but I need my sleep. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." I put my finger to his face to shh him but ended up putting my finger up his nose.

I squealed and took it out. I wiped my finger on his face and stared to drift off to sleep again. I heard a laugh but then I fell into complete darkness.

-

Shout out to littlegleek04 thanks for the shout out