•25•

•3 weeks later•

•Finns pov•

Today is the day we get our pictures back! I'm so excited because I want to see how they came out. Not only that, tomorrow Santana goes to NYADA.

Rachel slept over my place because we put in my address to get the pictures sent to us. We are suppose to get them this morning but it's already noon!

My wishes were granted when I heard the flap on the door open and a envelope slip through it. I shook Rachel until she awoke.

I got up and went to pick up the envelope. I opened it carefully and took out the pictures. I gasped. (A.N this makes me laugh because I feel like he's gay😁😂)

Rachel looked absolutely beautiful. I guess I was staring at the pictures too long because Rachel snatched out of my hand. She looks at the pictures and smiles wider as she gets to a new picture.

"These are great!" She exclaimed. "I love them. You look absolutely beautiful." She blushed and looked down. I lifted up her chin and kissed her.

I heard a couple 'AWES' so I pulled away. I looked over behind me and saw Puck and Santana standing at the doorway. I shoo them with my hand but they just enter my apartment.

"Are those the pictures?" A very anxious Santana asks. "Yes, they look amazing. Thanks guys." Rachel replied. Santana ran to Rachel and took the pictures out of her hand.

"Wow, Finn you look decent for once. Rachel you look stunning as usual. Lumps, might need to lose 10 pounds or more. Rachel you were perfect. Finnesa you need to stop stealing Rachel's spotlight. Rachel I'm so jealous." Santana says then walks to Puck and hands him the photos.

Wow bipolar much? Puck smiles at them. I noticed after a while Puck starts crying. Rachel runs over to him and hugs him.

"What's the matter?" Rachel asks trying to sooth him. "Your just growing up so much. Even though we're twins and all I don't want to see you grow up. I remember when we were just kids playing with toys. I miss those days... Next thing you know you and Finn will be married, have kids and will be a family."

After Puck said that I started crying. I never thought about my future but when I do all I imagine is Rachel in it. I guess Rachel's my soft spot.

We all gather in a group hug and stand there in each others embrace. "Finn! Stop soaking up my shirt it's designer!" And of course Santana ruins it.

Whatever. Their my family and no one can replace them.

-

Sorry I haven't posted in so long school is just so stressful and things.
No this is not the ending even though re-reading it, it might seem like it.