•10•

•Rachel's pov•

I struggled to open the door seeing there's a blunt in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. When I opened the door I see all my friends on the couch looking worried.

•Pucks pov😏•

Rachel finally came threw the door with a blunt in one hand and a vodka in the other. She stared falling and wobbling tying to get to me and her friends.

Rachel: I was just at a party and now I'm at another! Man I'm cool. *giggling*
Puck: You told me you were never going to do any type of drugs because of what happened last time!

Last time Rachel did any type of drugs was a year ago. I got a call from her school telling me she was in the hospital. She overdosed on the drug she was taking.

She promised me she would never do them again. She would never break a promise. I knew her better then anyone else and this was the old her not the new her.

Puck: You promised!
Rachel: Promises are meant to be broken!

She walked towards me and inhaled her blunt then puffed it in my face. She smirked then walked out the door trying not to fall.

Santana: We're screwed!
Finn: I'm sorry...
Puck: What do you mean?
Finn: I blamed her for something she didn't do...I also cheated on her with Abby.

I was so angry I didn't care if he was my best friend he was going to pay. I charged at him not caring how loud I'm being. I punched him in the face multiple times and kicked him.

When I got out of Finn he glared at me then walked out the door. Everyone was starring at me and it was making me feel uncomfortable.

I wiped some blood off my face and walked out the door. I went into my car and pulled out of the driveway.

I was going to find Rachel.