An Unusual Wedding

Start from the beginning

My mum leads me back out into the hall and there is Paul waiting for me at the closed doors that will lead me to the ceremony. My mum and Melissa slip in leaving me with Paul.

"I knew you would get married someday this just isn't what I had expected nor did I imagine I would be walking you down the aisle," Paul smiles at me as we link arms.

"Thank you Paul for doing this. I know it's weird and...."  I begin the babble but he puts his hand up silencing me.

"Liam, I am honored that you asked. I think of you as a son and maybe this isn't a typical wedding, but it is okay because none of you are your typical boys," he assures me giving my arm a squeeze. On the other side of the door I can hear the sound of hushed whispers, a door closing and footsteps. We wait patiently for the doors to open and the music to start. My hands are sweaty and I am so nerves I feel I might be sick, but at last there is silence and the sound of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran fills my ears.

Gripping tightly onto Paul's arm I watch as the door opens and I begin my walk down the aisle.

I can feel all eyes on me, there are some whispers and I hear the familiar giggle on Jeremiah, but my attention is on the sight ahead of me. There are Zayn, Louis and Harry waiting for me at the end of the aisle. They all are grinning at me and I can feel my heart rate pick up.

Harry is dressed in a black suit, but the shirt beneath is red and part way unbuttoned like any other shirt he wears. His hair is styled back and looks wavier than ever. I can already imagine my fingers running through that long soft hair later tonight.

Louis is dressed in a similar black suit, but his shirt underneath is a beautiful navy blue that brings out the cool blue of his eyes. His smile is crooked and his hair looks like it has been through a couple times, but in a sexy sort of way.

Zayn's is dressed in black with an emerald green shirt underneath and it too, like Harry's, is unbuttoned part way. The green contrasts with his dark skin in a way that makes it shine in this lustful way. His eyes shine at me and his smile is warm bringing me comfort.

Paul lets me hand settle in Zayn's before leaving me to stand in front of our guests and at the sides of the men I love. The priest smiles at us as he begins. The same vows at any marriage are read and we repeat when needed. 

Then comes the rings. Niall steps up placing a ring in each of the lads hands and three in mine. I wrap my right hand around the three rings well holding out my left. 

First is Louis. He takes my hand in his cradling it as he slides the ring over the top of the tattooed skin of my index finger. The ring is a dark brown and looks to be made of oak. It has Louis Tomlinson written on the outside of it in a fancy cursive. I take his hand grabbing the oak ring from my right hand. I slide the ring over his ring finger, where my name is tattooed  but with the identical tiny surf board above my name.

"Most will look at the surf boards on our fingers and think there is nothing romantic about it, but to Liam and I they represent the beginning of a bound. Sure we were friends before we went surfing, but when surfed in Australia for the first time we connected and it began the infamous Lilo relationship," Louis explains squeezing my hand.

When the priest's blessing Louis leans in to kiss me. He of course takes it too far in his typical Louis fashion and actually licks my lips and I think he might have grabbed my bum.

When we part my face is red hot and I can't look at the giggling crowd. I take another step and come face to face with Zayn Malik.

He winks at me in greeting and my cheeks burn yet again. Zayn takes my left hand in his sliding a golden ring with his name carved into it on my middle finger. I take the golden ring in my hand and slide it on to his ring finger that has my name tattooed on it with that familiar 'Zap' above it.