Emily POV

"... we can locate where it's at and find her."

That's all I needed to hear to jump straight up.

Emily-" Caleb you'll do that for me. For us?"

Caleb-" Yes of course. You all are really good people and I want to help."

Emily-" That's great. Is there anything that I can repay you with."

Caleb-" Well I heard a rumor about you having your own race track. Maybe we could race sometime."

Emily-" Sure. Anytime you want."

Hanna-" Hey Em where's Dinah?"

Emily-" She with this producer guy. But let me call her so she can be with us."

...

Dinah-" So Caleb you can really find her."

Caleb-" Yea. I just... need... a few more...codes... And done. I found her."

Emily-" Where's she at?"

Caleb-" It looks like she's in a cabin outside of Rosewood."

Hanna-" How long does it say to get there?"

Caleb-" Maybe about an hour."

Dinah-" Well then let's go bitches. I don't want it to be pitch black outside."

Emily-" She's right. Let's go. Caleb and Aria ride with me and Spencer drive Hanna and Dinah."

...

I called my parents and told them that we have an address to where Ali is at.

I didn't worry about cops because we didn't need them. And we don't need the paparazzi all in our business.

...

Caleb-" So... Emily do you have any protection. You know just in case something happens."

Emily-" I have two guns in the back."

Aria-" YOU HAVE WHAT?"

Emily-" I have two guns. What I need protection."

Caleb-" Damn and I thought I was badass. I guess not anymore."

Emily-" Haha. I've always been badass. But are we close yet."

Caleb-" Actually yes. The next right will put you right at the cabin."

I saw the house and it looks like it's been abandoned for a while. I swear as soon as I see Elle im snapping her neck.

We all get out the car and everyone looks creeped out even Caleb.

Aria-" So what the plan?"

Emily-" We're all sticking together. Caleb you take a gun and I'll take the other."

Hanna-" Umm...hold up you have a gun"

Emily-" Yes. And I don't have any more time for questioning now lets go."

...

I'm leading the group and Caleb is right behind us. I not even going to lie. I'm scared as shit right now, but I have to keep it together.

" NO STOPPPP PLEASE. PLEASE."

That sounded just like Ali and I think it was coming from the back.

" You know what happened last time you screamed."

Woah. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. That was Camilas voice.

So it seems like two bitches are going to die today. Great.