Chapter 1: Stupid Claude.

*past*

~Mallory~

"Would you like to form a contract or not?" The echoey voice coming from the spider asks, emotionlessly. "Like I said, I want revenge on anyone who has ever hurt me or anyone close to me, so yes. I want to form a contract." I say back, confidently. Suddenly, a man who seems to be in his twenties and in a butler uniform, appears before me.

"Very well. I am your loyal servant, Claude Faustus."

*present time*

•Mallory•

"It's time to wake up, your highness." Claude says, opening the curtains in my room. "Claude. Get. The hell. Out. What have I told you about waking me up at 7:30 on a weekend?" I growl, annoyed that he awoke me. "My apologies, miss. I will come back later to wake you." he shuts my curtains back, bows, and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Man, he gets really annoying sometimes.

I mean, yeah, I'm grateful for him I guess, but I mean who wouldn't dislike someone, at least a little bit, if they were to eat your soul? I mean, the bloody bastard didn't even tell me that part until after we formed the contract. Sighing, I turn back over, and go back to sleep.

*11:30 am*

"Miss, I hate to awake you, but it's 11:30. You have a busy schedule today, Femme's appointment is today, you have a haircut appointment today, and a ball to attend as well." Claude says, telling the schedule for today. As if on queue, Femme jumps up on my bed, meowing. I pet her head, and she curls up beside me. "Okay. Now leave so I can get dressed." I order. He bows, and leaves the room.

Sighing, I get out of bed. I walk over to my closet, and pull out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white v-neck, a black studded belt, and black Converse. I take the clothes with me to my bathroom, and lock the door behind me to take a shower.

**

I quickly throw my clothes on, and then I brush my teeth, and do everything else to get ready. I put in all black earrings in the two holes in each ear and my cartilage, and a black nose ring. I put on a Black Veil Brides choker, and some different band bracelets, and then I straighten and lightly tease my long brown and blue hair. I put on thick black eyeliner, heavy mascara, and then I'm ready. I walk out of the bathroom, and I grab my phone, and put it in my pocket. I pick up Femme, and take her downstairs where Claude is waiting with her cat carrier. Claude tries to take Femme from me, but it just results in the small black and white kitten almost scratching his eyes out. "I'll put her in." I say flatly, and put her in the carrier, without any problems. I always found it funny how much she hated Claude. Maybe it's the demon vibes? Oh well, it's still hilarious.

*at vet's office*

Me and Claude are now in a room, and Femme is being weighed, which she doesn't like at all.

When the nurse goes to give her a shot, she growls and hisses, and scratches her. The nurse pulls her hand away, and Femme jumps off the table, and runs out of the room.

"Femme! No!" I say, running out of the room. "Femme, where are you? Come here, kitty kitty kitty!" I call for her. I look down the hall, and see her about to go into a room at the end of the hall. I sigh and roll my eyes, and walk down there. As soon as I get to the door, a pair of gloved hands pick her up. I look up, and see a man dressed as a butler holding her. He's maybe an inch or two taller than Claude, a bit skinnier, pale, maybe even paler than Claude, choppy black hair, and crimson red eyes. He's... rather attractive. Although, he gives off the same demon vibe as Claude, but unlike him, this man gives off a good vibe, sort of soothing or calm maybe? "Oh, u-um that's my cat." I stutter pointing to Femme, who is purring in the man's hold. "Ah yes, I figured. She's a very beautiful little kitten, what's her name?" He asks, handing her back to me. "T-thanks. And it's Femme. It's uh, French for um, in simple terms girl I guess. Um, I kinda named her after the lead singer of my favorite band's cat, because she looks exactly like her." I nervously explain. "Hm. Sounds like Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides. Oh, excuse my manners. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive Estate. And what might your name be?" He asks politely. "Oh, it's um, Mallory." I say. Everything I say comes out awkward because, well, that's just how attractive he is. "Beautiful name for a beautiful young lady." he smiles. "Oh, thank you." I manage a normal smile. "Your highness, the doctor is waiting for you." Claude says from behind me. I literally face palm myself, and groan. "Hello, Faustus." Sebastian says, a tinge of hatred and annoyance in his voice. "Michaelis. Interesting seeing you here. I thought you or your young master didn't have any pets." Claude says flatly. "Wait... you two know each other?" I ask. "Yes, we do, your highness. He's the butler of the Phantomhives. You should be seeing him again tonight, since that's where the ball is held." He answers. "Yes, I do hope to see you again, Miss Mallory. And we did have a pet, Pluto the dog, but he isn't exactly with us anymore. I just saw a cat on the side of the highway, poor thing got hit by a car. I couldn't possibly let it suffer." Sebastian answers. "It doesn't surprise me, Michaelis. Anyways, let's go, your highness." Claude says, and walks away. "He's really annoying sometimes. Sorry about him. But I really do have to go, the doctor is waiting on Femme. But I hope to see you tonight, Sebastian. Bye." I smile, and follow Claude.