After ten minutes of just starring at the mess of clothes, I some how picked out something I thought Key would be proud of. A pair of black skinny jeans, holes making up much of the thigh and knee section. A plain white shirt with a skull design cut out on the back. And lastly, black boots. I stood infornt of the floor length mirror admiring my work. I had to say I didn't look that bad, though something was missing. 

An unpacked bag caught my attention. Thats just it. I grabbed it and slipped into the bathroom. Pouring it's contents on to the counter. Confusion took over me as I looked at the forign contents known as make up. I spotted one thing that I remembered Key talking about as we emarassingly walked through the make up store. Eyeliner. 

I picked it up, uncpapped it, starred at it for a little while and then I smeared the charchol black pencil around my eyes smoothly. The finished result looked better than I thought it would. Smiling at my reflection, I took my leave and met the rest of the group out side my room.

"My god Taemin! You took forev- Whoa." Key's jaw dropped when I stepped out. Minho's eyes bugged and Jonghyun stiffled a laugh at the other two. "My...baby. You look.... Fucking hot!" Minho smacked Keys arm. Key rolled his eyes at Minho and grabbed my hand. "Shall we?" 

We entered the same club that we went too before. We were immdentally ushered to a privet section. Key ordered drinks, which came quickly. We each grabbed one. 

"A toast, to us!" Key said and raised his glass. 

"What for?" I asked.  Key gave me a sly smile. 

"To the future." I gave him a questioning look, but he brushed it away and chugged down his shot. I tossed back my head and took the first drink of alcohol I had ever had. It had a bitter taste and burned my throat. I wanted to cough, but held it in well. Jonghyun had the same look apon his face as he gulped his shot. Minho set his still full shot cup back on the table.

"Are you not going to drink that?" Key pointed to Minhos shot. He shook his head. Key happily took the drink and downed it. After a few more drinks, excluding Minho, Key pulled Jonghyun down to the dance flow. I watched as the two made there way through the dancing bodies towards the center. 

I glanced at Minho, who looked as if he was deep in thought. 

"Minho~ whatcha thinking about?" I scooted closer to him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me. 

"Nothing you need to worry about Taeminnie." 

"But if it makes you worry, then I worry." I don't know why the words left my mind and flowed off my tongue. They just did, as if I had no control over them. It's not like I didn't mean them, it just that I would have never said them.

Minho looked at my with a wide grin set on his face.

"I wanna dance." I said suddenly, jumping to my feet. 

"Huh?" Minho looked at my confused with the sudden mood change. 

"Come dance with me." I tugged at his sleeve childishly. Minho nodded and allowed me to pull him down and into the crowed of moving bodies. 

Minho trailed his hands down my sides and rested them at my hips, pulling me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't help but like the feel of our bodies closeness as we moved together. I was sort of shocked when the demon never once shouted or got angry or even growled at me. But I wasn't complaining. 

My body stated to feel really heated, more so than usual. Where ever Minho would touch me as we moved, shocks tingled through me. It was different than any of the other times I would feel them. Before they were a bit painful, but not at the same time. Now they were just pleasurable, making me want more. I looked up at Minho finding a new confidence shinning in his eyes.