~Chapter 30~

Next thing you knew, the 7 of you were riding Bikes to the beach

Next thing you knew, the 7 of you were riding Bikes to the beach. You would have gone on Mikey's, however... it was more of a moped than a bike, and there was no way that thing could hold 2 people. So you were riding with Kazutora.

"Beach time bitches!" Draken shouted down the road, like everyone didn't know exactly where we were going. You were not at all thrilled about this trip, but you could not trust them alone at the beach, so you had to go to the place you hated the most. (A/N- if you like the beach, you can change that narrative, I just personally hate the beach with a passion.)

All the boys were raving about how excited they were, for one reason or another.

And behind the rest of the group, per usual, was poor little Mikey, on his sad little moped. Which caused the group to occasionally stop and wait for him.

"Mikey dude, you've got to quit trying to rock that moped." Draken shames. "You're our commander. Get a real motorcycle already." He continues.

"Nah. Thanks. But my old ride suits me just fine. You're not trying to shit on my streethawk. My cb-250-t50-cc model?" Mikey responds, making you die of laughter while everyone else just stares at him.

"Man, you can call it whatever you want. But it's still just a damn moped you know? You can't even rev that wimpy thing." Draken replied.

"Not without it taking off on you, and believe me, I've seen that happen to guys" Mitsuya adds.

"Sounds just like Mikey actually." Pah continued.

"Only with Mikey It'd be slower." Kazutora tacked on. Causing Mikey to pout.

"I know you'd prefer to have a real cb-250. But there's no one older here who's about to let you have one." Draken explained. You knew that Mikey's older brother had one in his shop that he was going to give Mikey, but he told you it was a surprise, so you didn't say anything.

Maybe if you had, it never would have happened. That was just one of the many regrets you had that day.

"Aw, come on guys, leave him alone. He'll get a bike eventually." You say waving off the comments and trying to make him feel better.

"Like you Y/N?" You hear Mitsuya say with a smirk.

"There is no way in hell I'm driving one of those things. The only reason I came with you guys is because my lack of trust in you outweighs my lack of trust in Kazutora's driving." You sigh, sometimes wishing you had chosen better friends.

"Yeah I'm sure you would be a hazard on the road Y/N, it's probably for the best." You hear Baji shout.

"This is coming from the guy who can't drive in a straight line." You retort, causing the group to laugh and embarrass him. Then you all heard laughing from beside you.

"H-hey, looky at what we've got here." Someone shouts. "Seriously?" Some else responded, with the accompanying sound of bikes.

"Look at the cute little boys and their brand new matching gang jackets." Someone mocks. "Tokyo Manji gang huh? Nope, never heard of ya!" exclaims another. "Where the hell did you loser wannabe's wash up from? This is Yokohama cupcakes. If you little shits want to play pretend gangster, then you came to the wrong place. Get your asses back home." One of them said with a shit eating grin.

"Try taking your own advice. Matching purple uniforms? And you think we're the cupcakes?" You shoot back, while the rest of the group just kinda gapes.

"Well I don't know about you, but I figure as long as we're all here getting acquainted, I'm gonna scrap that piece of shit moped of yours. I'm sure you won't mind." One of them says as he approaches Mikey with a bat. You can't help but think to yourself that it's this guy's funeral.

"If you lay one finger on my precious streethawk. You're dead." Mikey replied in a chilling cold tone. This seemed to throw the guy way off course.

"Huh?" Was all he could muster for a moment, before calming himself down. "Hm, nah, it's not worth it. But next time we catch you around here, we're going to mess you up big time." He shouted as they rode away.

"You guys, I so hope we run into them again." You as the guys look at you crazy, except for Mikey, who joins in on your laughter.

"You two are fucking sick. Did you know that?" You hear Mitsuya ask, making you both laugh harder. After some questioning whether we should go after them or not, Draken decided to bring back the bike issue.

"Anyway, it's all because of your stupid bike Mikey." He says, the rest of the group chiming in to agree.

As you got closer to the beach the conversation started back up.

"I think you guys really pussed out. We should have ripped those assholes a new one man." Kazutora shouted randomly.

"Yeah you got that right!" Baji shouted in agreement. "Mikey's gotten way mellower ever since he started hanging out with Draken and Y/N." Baji said, seemingly reminiscently. "Yeah I'd have been that guy's face to an ugly pulp." Kazutora added.

"You both might still get your chance. It doesn't seem like they're leaving anytime soon, and Mikey's going to have to get gas soon." You explain, knowing Baji's going to be the one getting the gas.

"Wait what?" You hear Baji shout, making you laugh. It seems like he knew it would be him too.