~Chapter 22~

A/N: Wow! There are so many more of you guys than I was ever expecting! Right now I'm just using the leftover parts I have before I write some more because everything has been kind of crazy lately

A/N: Wow! There are so many more of you guys than I was ever expecting! Right now I'm just using the leftover parts I have before I write some more because everything has been kind of crazy lately. Fortunately no awful Wattpad author stories to share as of now, but I'll keep you guys updated if anything does happen! Also, would you all like to the see the idea of the character I have in mind for the story? I mean, of course this is an immersive story so I use Y/N, but if you would like the know about the OC I have in mind when I write, I can share her with you if you want, just let me know! But thank you so much for your engagement!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was the day after the Toman meeting. You were minding your own business walking from your last class of an interruption free day as someone caught your eye in the hallway. At first you couldn't believe your eyes, but after a second you realize who it was.

'Fuck and to think, my day was going so well.' You think to yourself as you decide to follow the familiar face. Fortunately it didn't seem like he noticed you. You were sure that he was there to find ​​Takemichi, and your suspicions were confirmed when he asked a couple of girls in the hallway where he could find ​​Takemichi. After they told him, he made a bee-line right to his classroom.

"Hi there. Did I get here late? Are classes over already?" You hear Kazutora ask after opening the door.

"Who the hell are you? I've never seen you around here before." One of ​​Takemichi's friends starts.

"Well that's not a very nice thing to say. No respect for an upperclassmen I guess." Kazutora responds. After that comment, the 'smarter' one of ​​Takemichi's friends realizes who's in front of them.

"Uh-uh Uh-oh Watch what the hell you're saying. He's got a tiger tattoo on his neck..." The one in glasses starts to freak out.

"Anyway, do you guys know ​​Takemichi Hanagaki?" Kazutora asks with a smile. It seemed like a pretty good time to step in.

"Well, would you look at what the cat dragged in? What? Did you get out on good behavior?" You say, causing Kazutora to freeze in his tracts. Only to give a sly remark of his own.

"Me? Out on good behavior? When have I ever behaved?" He said slyly, with a dangerous smirk on his face. That's when ​​Takemichi's friend decided that I was in danger.

"Hey listen lady, you need to get the hell out of here. Do you have any fucking clue who you're taling to. Why don't you just leave before you get hurt." ​​Takemichi's friend warns.

"Aw Kazutora, would you actually try to hurt me?" You ask in a mock pout.

"Only if you want me to Y/N." He half jokes.

"Wait, this bitch knows Kazutora?!?" ​​Takemichi's friend asks.

"Can we stop with the whole calling women we don't know bitches. ​​Takemichi, if you don't get your friends under control, I'll personally kick their asses." You remark, a little colder than you meant to.

"Who the hell does she think she is? Like she could ever beat us." ​​Takemichi's friends start to chatter as he tries to calm them down. This was really starting to piss you off.

"Fine, how about this, Kazutora, since they seem to have forgotten me on the board, would you mind doing it for them. Just put it wherever feels right." You say as you toss him the chalk.

"Well what feels right is next to me... but, if you want me to be realistic." He says with a smirk.

"Well, if you need me to, I can give a demonstration of why I'm not next to you." You warn with a smirk.

"Fine, fine. Um... can you still beat Mikey in a fight, or did he finally get tired of having his ass handed to him." Kazutora remarks.

"I don't know honestly. He stopped stepping out of line, unlike someone I know, so we haven't had a reason to fight. So I guess I'll settle for next to him." You say with a laugh and a wave of your hand, causing Kazutora to laugh too, while ​​Takemichi's friends just stare in disbelief.

"So boys, do you want to keep telling me to run, or do you want me to stay and protect your asses?" You glare at the guys.

"Wait, you really expect us to believe that could ever be equal to Mikey?!? Crazy bitch!" ​​Takemichi's friends shout over each other.

"I wasn't even the one who put my name on the board. It was Kazutora who did that, so I guess believe him. Or you can ask ​​Takemichi, he'll know." You smirk as you look around the room. "Wait, weren't you the guys in the waiting room on the night Draken got stabbed?" You ask, kind of remembering them.

"How the hell do you know about that?" The buzz cut friend asks.

"Uh, cause I was there, dumbass." You say in a mocking tone, putting on a stupid voice as you do so. "Oh, ok, you might remember me as the girl who walked in with a knife in her back, then stitched herself up in the waiting room. Ring a bell?" You ask with a smile showing the scar from the stab.

"Wait wait, you fucking what N/N?" Kazutora asks with an almost charming smile... almost. "You haven't changed one bit. Still getting stupidly hurt and acting like nothing happened."He laughs.

"I've told you not to call me that." You warn, the smile fading from your face. "But I guess you're right. Did you know that I still go around apologizing to those fucking families? I HAD stopped fighting, but thanks to the night of the festival, I just can't get the feeling out of my head. So you were just the person I was hoping to see." You remark, more of a promise than a threat.

"You're STILL apologizing to those people? Do they still hit you?" He asked with a concerned look, that seemed oddly genuine.

"Dude, like two weeks ago, this old fucking grandpa pulled out a fucking metal pipe and hit me with it. Can you believe that? I had blood dripping all over my face!" You say laughing, causing everyone to look at you like you were fucking crazy, except for Kazutora, who laughed with you.

"How did you explain that one away? Fell down the stairs again?" He responded.

"They were with me. It was absolutely wild. Mikey was about to assault an old man Kazutora! It was the craziest thing. And then we went to a diner and ate. Surprise surprise." You say with a laugh. You couldn't help but tell Kazutora, the two of you had always been close, until that night.

"With blood on you?!? Are you fucking crazy?" He shouts with a laugh. "You know, if you were with me, I wouldn't let that happen." He said with a smirk.

"Like you could do shit about me getting hurt Kazutora. I can't do anything about it so how could you ever? And I feel like the general consensus of the room is that, yes I am crazy, just look at these guys' faces, we've traumatized them." You say pointing at Takemichi and his friends, causing you and Kazutora and you to fall into a hysterical laughing fit. After the two of you finished wiping the tears from your eyes, Kazutora changed the tone of the room.