~Chapter 8~

Just as you had suspected, the short blond was sitting on the swings by himself, staring off into space. You decided you wanted to try to sneak up on him.

You took a deep breath and lightened your footsteps. Usually it would never work, but he was really concentrating on something today. You waited, just a second, to see if he would start talking out loud, but he didn't.

"Boo!" You shout towards Mikey, and when I tell you I have never seen him jump so much.

"N/N, what the fuck? I was in the middle of thought. Wait, what are you even doing here?" He asks, slightly embarrassed because you caught him really off guard.

"Well, I figured you would be here, so I came to find you. I wanted to talk to you a little bit. You weren't there to talk to me at lunch." You fake pouted.

"Aw, did you miss me that much N/N?" He teased. "I needed to talk to Takemitchy, otherwise, I definitely would have been there with you."

"So what's the deal with that whole situation anyway?" You ask nonchalantly, trying to ignore whatever the fuck it was that he just said.

"Oh, he wants to join the gang, but he's too scared to ask. I'm still debating whether or not I should let him join or not; he's really weak." He looks at you with a ridiculously serious face.

"Mikey, his nickname is the crybaby hero, of course he's weak." You laugh, but suddenly change your tone. "But Mikey, I have to tell you something. You can't let the poor boy get hurt ok. I promised Hinata, the girl that slapped you earlier, that I would make sure nothing happened to him." You send him a serious look.

"Wait, you were there when she slapped me. Was it you that yelled out in the crowd?!?" He asks, trying to change the subject.

"Of course it was me, but you aren't changing the subject that easily. Mikey, if I think anything is going to happen to him, I will do something about it. It doesn't matter who it is that's threatening him. Once I give someone my word, I can't go back on it." You smile, but struggle to make it seem sincere.

"N/N, what makes you think he's going to get hurt. Do you really think I'm that irresponsible?" He says with a fake pout on his face, somehow managing to lighten the mood.

"Are you kidding me? You get into fights on almost a daily basis. I spend as much on first aid kits and medical supplies as I do on food. For myself and you guys!" You laugh. "And do you know how much I spend on food?" "Not to mention the fact that I get beat up by angry parents on a weekly basis, AND YOU FOUND OUT YESTERDAY!" You hit him over the head as you both laugh.

"Ok, you might be right. But I really don't think anything is going to happen to him." He laughs.

"You would be amazed at the amount of trouble that kid can get into. Anyway, I guess this means that I'll be hanging around the gang even more than I already did." "This bites, I'll never get a second to myself." You whine feeling bad for yourself.

"Yay, that means that I can spend even more time with you N/N!" He shouts with a childlike smile.

"Oh yay, and here I was, thinking that you couldn't become any more clingy." You tease the short blond male.

"Oh you know you love it." He teases back.

"Well, it's not like it's going to be very different from how it is now. I just have to watch Takemitchy more than the rest of you moro-... oh shit." You die off at the end, forgetting that Mikey had no clue you were at the meetings.

"WAIT, YOU GO TO OUR MEETINGS!" He yells, making you regret your past comment even more.

"Oi, don't get to excited, I just go to make sure you dumbasses don't do anything stupid. I keep waiting for the day I can jump in there and fight all of you." You laugh. You weren't necessarily lying, you knew Mikey could take care of himself, but you just wanted to make sure.

"Aw, you're worried about me. You know, you are co-president of the group, and most of the boys don't even know you that well. Besides, if you came to the meetings, I could brag about the fact that you care about me and not the rest of them." He sticks his tongue out at you, as your face turns red.

"Did you not hear my last comment? If you keep talking, I'll kick your ass right here." "Anyway, I might think about sitting with you all for some of them. But I can watch everything better while I'm hiding. Besides, I don't really don't feel like getting hit on by a whole gaggle of 15 year old boys." You laugh as you stick your tongue out back towards him.

"That's a good point, I don't think I want them all flirting with you. But you can introduce yourself some time." He laughs, making you blush. 'Was there some jealousy in that?' you can't help but wonder to yourself.

"I'm sure I'll introduce myself eventually, I am co-president after all." You laugh as a grin spreads across his face.