~Chapter 21~

"Mitsuya! How long are you gonna keep eavesdropping? Come on out, it's not like I can't see your dumb silver hair

"Mitsuya! How long are you gonna keep eavesdropping? Come on out, it's not like I can't see your dumb silver hair." Mikey shouts looking in Mitsuya's direction.

"Hey! That's not fair, what about Y/N?" Mitsuya exclaimed, giving away your spot.

"Well maybe if you were as discreet as she is, I wouldn't have noticed you. I didn't even know she was here. But Y/N, you might as well come out here too." Mikey responds with a smile.

"Why'd you have to give me away like that Misuya, we'll just see how much alcohol gets poured in your wounds next time, how does that sound?" You joke as you stick your tongue out.

"Now Mikey, you know I love you... but I can't let you murder ​​Takemichi. You know that right. Beat him until he's black and bruised, that's fine by me, but we can't kill him, sorry."

"Yeah yeah, N/N, I know, but I just wanted to make sure he would take this seriously." Mikey whined.

"Your nickname is 'the invincible Mikey' and you just told him that was your best friend. He was going to take it seriously. Now ​​Takemichi, you should get the hell out of here before you get your ass kicked again. Aren't you 2 for 2 at this point?" You say with a joke, in an attempt to get the crybaby to leave.

"Oh but before you go, I've decided to assign ​​Takemichy here to your second division Mitsuya." Mikey explains cruelly.

"Huh?" Are both ​​Takemichi and Mitsuya's response.

"Mikey, that was awfully mean of you don't you think." You laugh as the two of them walk off. Unfortunately it was just as you looked away that ​​Takemichi found Baji's charm on the ground that had the first picture Toman ever took. It had all of the founding members, including the one Mikey didn't want ​​Takemichi to know about.

"Well he was eavesdropping on our conversation." Mikey responds.

"Yeah, so was I." You answer back snidely.

"Yeah, but you didn't get caught." He retorts back.

"Yeah I guess you're right, until Mitsuya ratted me out that is." You continue to joke. "Hey Mikey, you know Baji isn't coming back right?" You say, completely changing the mood.

"We can at least try." He answers, but he refuses to look at you, because he knows your right.

"Sure, but let me talk to him. ​​Takemichi definitely won't be able to get him back. Not to mention the fact that he'll actually go to Valhalla and talk to Baji there." You try to explain.

"What do I care, it's not like he didn't want anything in return." Mikey starts to pout.

"Mikey, you don't understand. If he goes to Valhalla, I go to Valhalla, I can't let him go alone. And you know who's there right?" You ask, trying to make Mikey realize the severity of the situation.

"You don't have to go with him N/N." was his only argument, which meant he knew that I did, and that I would.

"Mikey you know I do. But since you aren't calling this goosechase off, I'll promise to be safe." You say as you kiss his cheek, making both of you blush.

"N/N, please be careful. And please don't get hurt." He pleads with you.

"Now Mikey, have a little more faith in me than that. It's just Kazutora, Baji, and Hanma, no worries, I can take care of them in my sleep." You joke, but the worry in your voice seeping through just a little.

"You sound so sure." Mikey retorts, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Even you would be a little scared with that lineup, and if you say you wouldn't be, you're a fucking liar." You laugh.

"Yeah yeah, ok it's a little scary, just don't do anything stupid." He answers back

"Hey, that depends on ​​Takemichy's dumbass. But Mikey, when have you ever known me to do something stupid?" You ask with a laugh.

"Fair point." He responds, but his tone quickly changing afterwards. "Please bring him back N/N." Mikey begs.

"I promise I will do everything I can Mikey, but when Baji has his mind set on something, you and I both know there isn't anything anyone can do about it. But I'll try." Is all you can say.

"Now Mikey, can we please for the love of god go home, I have school tomorrow." You say with a laugh as you stand up to leave.

"Oh yeah. I'll take you home on one condition." Mikey starts.

"No you'll take me home anyway, but what do you want?" You say, rolling your eyes.

"I want a second date soon." He exclaims, his eyes looking like a kid who has a crush on their babysitter.

"Mikey, the first one barely even counted as a date. And it was shitty anyway." You joke, getting slightly flustered at what Mikey said.

"That wasn't a no." Mikey responded.

"Fine whatever, just take me the fuck home Mikey." You say in mock anger. You can't help but notice the butterflies in your stomach.

"Yay! I'm telling everyone that we're going to go on a date!" He yells as he runs to his bike.

"The hell you will Mikey." You say, your face turning red. After twenty minutes of the two of you arguing about the 'date' you were finally home. You said goodnight and went up to your room, having a sinking feeling in your gut about tomorrow.