~Chapter 13~

It was the night of the festival and everyone was excited

It was the night of the festival and everyone was excited. Hinata was going with her loser boyfriend, and Emma had somehow convinced Draken to go with her, you still weren't really sure how she did that. They invited you to go again and told you that you should bring Mikey, but again, you said no. You still had a really bad feeling about the whole thing.

After everyone left, you decided to call Mikey and ride around the festival to make sure nothing bad happened. He gladly agreed, partially to spend time with you, but mainly due to the fact that he also had a bad feeling about the night.

Everything was fine until you heard the sound of fighting. You and Mikey exchanged a look and headed over there, the pit of your stomach sinking even further.

You two got over there in time to see Draken lying on the ground bleeding from his head while Mitsuya and ​​Takemichi fighting some Mobius guys, with Peh, hiding among them. You were greeted by the quiet mumbles of the realization of what was happening.

"Oh fuck Mikey, this is bad. You deal with these guys, I'll go look after Draken." You say as you run over to where he is. You hear Mikey address Peh, but you couldn't hear much after that.

"Oh fuck. Draken, what happened?" You ask, examining the wound on his head.

"I was jumped by someone with a bat while confronting Peh." He mumbles out, not totally cohesively.

"Shit Draken, you have a concussion, a bad one. You can't pass out on me ok? I can't let you do that, Emma would kill me." You say, trying to make light of the situation, but not really joking. In his state his brain might shut down if he were to go unconscious. This was really really bad.

Just then, you hear someone step forward to confront Mikey. You could just barely make out what the two were saying, but from the looks of it, it seemed like this was the guy behind the whole plan. The guy in question was tall and thin, but you could tell he was strong. He had bleached ends that looked awfully tacky, and tattoos on either hand that read, 'sin' and 'punishment'. After a short exchange, in which you pick up the guy's name, "Hanma", Mikey decided he was done talking. He went to kick the guy, but he was blocked.

Just then, you decided to step in. You knew this fight was going to be an issue, and thought the extra help would be needed. You yell over your shoulder for ​​Takemichi to watch over Draken and tell him not to let Draken fall asleep or get knocked unconscious.

"Shit, well I'll be damned, I don't know the last time I saw someone besides me block Mikey's kick. I hate to say it, but that's a little impressive." You say as you start to walk towards the two.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Mikey asks, looking a little afraid, and a little worried, but also a twinkle of excitement hiding in his eyes.

"Well it looked like your dumbass needed help, so I came to lend a hand, but judging by the look on your face, I'll let you fight him alone, I don't know the last time I saw you this excited. So I'll just make sure no one else bothers you, how does that sound?" You ask with a smile on your face. You start to feel as excited as Mikey, you can't remember the last time you were in a good fight.

"What the hell is this bitch talking about?" Hanma shouts angrily, staring in disbelief at you.

"Do you need me to dumb it down for you? I'm going to keep your goons from interfering with your fight. Is that simple enough for you? I mean, the others can help if they want." You say as you turn to look at Mitsuya and ​​Takemichi.

"Wow Mikey how sad, Toman, stooping to the level of having a girl fight for them." Hanma says with an odd twisted smile.

"God, is it all of you that are this sexist, seriously?" You ask with a twitch in your eye, almost in disbelief, if it wasn't so common.

"We are going to kill all of you, I mean, Mobius has 100 men here, while pitiful Toman only has 4." Hanma says in a weird dramatic gesture.

"Ok listen asshole, I am literally standing right here. I will come over there and kick your ass myself if you keep this shit up." You growl, getting sick of this bullshit he keeps spouting.

"Well Y/N, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for you to get out of here so you don't get hurt." You hear ​​Takemichi mutter under his breath.

"You cannot be fucking serious." You say as you deadpan to the crybaby.

"Yeah why don't you sit this one out sweetheart." You hear from behind you, only to see the rest of Toman show up.

"Ok you know what. Fine. Fucking fine. I will be sitting right here. I join when you all are done having your asses handed to you on a silver fucking platter. And then, when you're crying and bleeding, and on the brink of losing, then I'll help. If you beg hard enough." You say, your eye twitching, as you go and sit over where you can keep an eye on Draken.

You hear Mitsuya, Draken, and Mikey all say that the others didn't mean it, and that they really needed your help. You even heard the asshole that told you not to fight apologize after hearing how the captains talked about you, but you weren't budging.

"I told you when I'll help. It's not yet. Oh and the next meeting you have. I better hear from Mikey that you had a long talk about respecting women, ok?" You say sitting in the same place.

"Aw and to think, we were going to get to beat such a hottie. Man this sucks." You hear a member of Mobius shout, making some others laugh.

"How about this, if you hand these morons' asses to them, then you can fight me until I beat the shit out of you. Sound fair?" you ask with a mischievous smirk.