~Chapter 19~

As soon as Kisaki turned around, ​​Takemichi ran forward and landed a pretty solid blow right to Kisaki's face

As soon as Kisaki turned around, ​​Takemichi ran forward and landed a pretty solid blow right to Kisaki's face. After the shock set in, everyone began to mumble.

'He really did it. That dumbass actually fucking did it.' You think to yourself, trying your best to hold in your laugh. 'You know, if I didn't hate him so much, I would almost go and cheer him on.'

"What in the hell, ​​Takemichy?" You hear Draken yell over the crowd, causing Mikey to turn back around.

"Aw shit this cannot end well. It's not like I can let him get beat to a bloody pulp, but I don't want to go down there." You whine as you start to jump down from your hiding place.

Just as ​​Takemichi started to stutter out an apology after realizing how badly he fucked up, you arrived.

"You know ​​Takemichy, if you're going to rock somebody's shit, at least knock them out." You complain with an eye roll.

"Y/N-N?" ​​Was ​​Takemichi's only response.

"Draken, cut the kid some slack. Yeah, he definitely ruined the ceremony, but at least he made it interesting." You say with a small smirk playing on your lips. "Mikey that goes for you too. It's kind of on you if you didn't expect his dumbass to do something stupid like this." You say as you look over to Mikey, who, more than anything, seemed confused at your presence.

"Who the fuck is this bitch." You hear someone shout from the crowd.

"Yeah, who the hell does she think she is talking to the commander like that?" Comes another shout

"Someone get her out of here before she gets hurt." You hear some guy laugh.

"See, this, this is exactly the reason I never come to any of the fucking meetings. I'm kinda hurt you've never told them about me though Mikey, it kinda hurts my feelings." You tease with a fake pout before turning around. "I'm the bitch whose going to kick all of your asses if you don't shut the fuck up." You shout, causing the crowd to go quiet.

"First of all, you all saw me at the Mobius fight on the night of the festival." You announce, causing the crowd to mumble again as they remember who you are. "Second of all, this is my gang too, just ask your commander." You say as you notion towards Mikey who gives a small nod and a smile, that seemed like he was a little proud.

"Now listen, the only reason I came down here was to keep ​​Takemichi from having his ass handed to him. Yes he really disrespected the ceremony, especially considering the fact that he's not even a member of Toman, but so did Kisaki. I mean, what bitch gets placed as captain of the third division and sits with his back to Mikey?!?" You shout with a small laugh in your voice.

"This bitch-" You hear Kisaki start to say.

"No no, you shut the hell up. I'm not done talking." You say turning towards him with a look that makes him freeze in his tracts. "And at least ​​Takemichi made it interesting. I don't know about anyone else, but I was bored waiting for Kisaki to make his way to the front." You say with a laugh, which ended up earning a laugh from Mikey, Draken and the rest of the captains as well.

"Yeah but Y/N, he still disrespected Mikey." You hear Draken respond.

"I know I know, I have no fucking clue what the dumbass was thinking. And if Mikey wants to fight him, that's his business. But the rest of you need to stay out of it." You reply with a slightly warning smile. Mere seconds after you finished your threat, you heard a voice from behind you.

"Hey, so what's going on here? Looks like I nearly missed the fun." You hear, forcing you to turn around in annoyance as you come face to face with Baji.

"Oh great. Just the asshole I didn't want to see. Baji, I know you heard me, so don't even try pulling some of your bullshit." You warn, making him smile even harder. And with that comment, Baji begins to beat the shit out of ​​Takemichi, landing one hit after another.

"God damn it Baji, get the fuck away from him right fucking now, I am not playing these fucking games with you." You warn as you step in to stop Baji by locking his arm.

"Let go Y/N, or I'll kill you." He threatened calmly.

"I would love to see you try." You whispered in response with a smile on your face.

"What is it? Why are you here?" You hear Mitsuya ask.

Instead of answering his question, Baji pulled away from you.

"Mikey." He spat.

"Why are you here Baji? You've been banned from attending our meetings, remember?" Mikey repeated coldly.

"Yeah I do. And I just slugged this twerp in the face. So what does that mean? I'm finally going to be fired for ruining your precious meeting?" Antagonized Baji in response.

"Baji." Mikey said it more as a warning than a comment.

"Fine. I'll join Valhalla." Was the only response Baji gave. "You don't want any trouble makers do you Mikey?"

"Baji." Mikey shouted

"So your first division captain will just go ahead and resign. And starting right now, Toman's former captain becomes its enemy." And with that, Baji started more mumbling in the crowd as he walked off.

After his little speech, you got lost in thought. It seemed odd that Baji would just quit after everything, and it seemed even odder that he was going to join Valhalla. You couldn't help but think that he was planning something big. But you also thought he didn't want anyone to know, and that's why he was acting the way he was. You could tell by the way he was hitting ​​Takemichi he wasn't doing it to cause harm, so it seemed likely that he just wanted to cause a stir. You decided you would confront him later without anyone else there, but for the time being, you were going to keep your mouth shut. During the little bit of time you were lost in thought, Kisaki managed to get his glasses back on his face. You weren't taken out of your daze until you heard Kisaki speak however.

"So hey, ​​Takemichy, Face or gut? Take your choice." Kisaki asked, a large smile stretching across his face.

"What do you mean?" You heard ​​Takemichi ask in response, as confused as ever.

"Personally, I would choose your face. Which will it be?"

"Gut? My gut...?" ​​Takemichi started to mumble. But before you could warn him, Kisaki landed a blow right to his face, knocking the crybaby out cold.

"Well fuck it, we've had so much drama today, a little more couldn't hurt right?" You say to yourself as you walk over to Kisaki.

"I wish I could say I'm sorry about this Kisaki, but I made a promise to someone that I would watch out for the crybaby. I also just hate the way your face looks, so sorry, not sorry." You say as you land a solid blow to his cheek, knocking him out cold as well. Afterwards you tell the goon that was following him earlier to get him the fuck out of there and away from you. And afterwards Mikey and Draken walked up to you.