~Chapter 15~

A/N- You guys I'm so so sorry, I didn't realize that I left on such a cliff-hanger! But it only gets more interesting from here!

________________________________________________________________________________

You felt something cold and sharp in your back.

"FUCK!" You shout as you sink to the ground. You had just been stabbed. What the fuck was going on, first a bat then a knife, for fucks sake, why did no one else have to deal with this shit?

"Y/N ARE YOU OK?!?" You hear Mikey yell with panic in his voice, you then hear Hanma's first punch land.

"Mikey I'm fine, it's just a little stab. I'll be ok. But you have to focus on your fight. But I need someone to tell me why the fuck I'm the one that got stabbed AND hit with a bat." You shout more at the guy who previously had the knife that's now lodged in your back.

"Hey Baji, I thought you were taking care of these guys, what the fuck?" You shout, standing back up punching the last Mobius's members lights out. Afterwards, walking back over to watch Mikey and Hanma fight.

"Hey, Y/N, do you want us to take the knife out of your back?" You hear Mitsuya ask behind you.

"No, not really. I mean it hurts like a bitch, but I'm pretty sure it's the only thing keeping me from bleeding out. Do you think you could help me wrap it to my back though?" You ask with a small, pained smile.

After Mitsuya wrapped the knife to your back, you decided to treat everyone's injuries while Mikey and Hanma were still fighting.

You shared some small talk with everyone until you got to Baji, who actually apologized for not knocking out the guy with the knife.

"Don't worry about it. I knew you couldn't keep up with me." You said in a joking manner as a way to reassure him everything was ok.

"So what the fuck are you made of?" Baji asks as he looks at the knife still stuck in my back. For some reason, Hanma decided to double that question.

"Yeah, I'm with him, what the fuck are you made of?" He asks, laughing as he continues his fight with Mikey. "I mean you have a knife lodged in your back, and you're being everyone's nurse. Not to mention the fact that you alone laid out half of my men." He continues, continuously sounding more impressed.

"SHE HAS A WHAT IN HER BACK?!?" You hear Mikey Scream, as he turns around, allowing Hanma to land another hit.

"A knife, now fucking pay attention to your fight." You shout angrily.

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING KNIFE IN YOUR BACK, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON ANYTHING?!?" He shouts back.

"I'm fucking fine. Now hurry the fuck up and win this shit so we can get to the hospital. I finally heard sirens, so it sounds like Draken is on his way there." You tell him.

"And she's observant too. Seriously, why the hell does no one know about her. It's Mikey this and Mikey that, and sometimes Draken, but she's so much more interesting than both of you combined." Hanma starts. "But I have to go. Listen up Mikey, you're about to witness the creation of the most sinister biker-gang alliance in the Kanto region. And Valhalla is its name!" He says as he hops on the back of a bike. And with that the entirety of Mobius leaves.

And with that Mikey walks over to where the rest of us were standing.

"N/N turn around." Mikey commands more than says.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to." You reply, arching one eyebrow, as you hear gasps from the lower ranking members who don't know who you are.

"Pretty please?" He adds, bringing by his childlike self, earning even more gasps and laughs from some of the captains.

"Fine, but promise you won't freak the fuck out, ok?" You say as you turn around and raise your shirt slightly. After a few seconds you feel a searing pain.

"MIKEY, ouch, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!?" You shout as you realize that he tugged at the knife.

"So she does feel pain." Mitsuya responds, earning a laugh from most.

"See, that's exactly what I wanted to know!" Mikey says back excitedly, earning more laughs from everyone, especially Baji.

"Yeah she does. A lot of it right now, but not as much as the rest of you are going to feel if we don't get to the fucking hospital soon, especially you Baji." You say, glairing.

"Hey, what did I do?!? I wasn't the one who made fun of you or pulled the knife!" He pouts.

"Huh- I guess you're right. Sorry I'm just so used to you causing the trouble. You did laugh a little too hard at Mitsuya and Mikeys' jokes though." You say with a small laugh. "Ouch, ok, note to self, laughing with a knife in your back hurts like a bitch." You say which makes everyone roar with laughter, causing you to hurt even worse, and blood to start seeping through. "Ok seriously you guys we need to get to the fucking hospital." You say bringing down the tone.

"Yeah you're right." they all say in agreement.

"Oh Mikey~ since I'll be on your bike, and you're the only one I haven't treated, guess what~" You say in a sing-songy voice like you aren't going to pour alcohol into every open wound on his body.

"Oh shit, someone else has to take her, I can't!" He shouts as he runs to his bike.

"Are you sure you want here to be that close to someone else in the gang? That doesn't seem like you at all Mikey, but if you are willing to let us..." Mitsuya jokes with a smile on his face.

"Nevermind. There is no fucking way I'm letting her ride with someone else. You all can fuck off." He pouts as he sticks his tongue out.

"It was your idea in the first place!" Baji yells back.

"There was no way in hell I was getting on anyone else's bike anyway. I would have just walked there with a knife in my back. You know what, Maybe I still will." you joke as you start to hobble down the road. Just then Mikey grabs you and pulls you onto his bike, which also hurts like a bitch.

"Fucking ow Mikey. Knife in back. Remember?" You shoot angrily, earning a laugh from everyone in earshot. And with that you all rode off to the hospital, the pressure weighing on you more than ever. You could tell it was weighing on everyone else just as much.