~Chapter 14~

~A/N before we begin

- Guys this is genuinely my favorite chapter that I've written so far and I feel like the story really picks up from here. It gets so much better. 

-Anyway; Happy reading!

________________________________________________________________________________

Just then you see Draken get up.

"Get your ass back to where you were sitting, Draken. You cannot fight in the condition you're in." You yell at him, knowing he's not going to listen.

"Well since you are fighting I'll have to be your substitute." He shouts back, smiling.

"If you were trying to get me to join, I'm still not, its your fucking funeral. I'll make sure to attend though. And besides, even at your best you're a shitty sub for me and you know it, you just want to fight." You say as you smile and roll your eyes. "I'm willing to bet you all will tap out in about five minutes, so that's all the time you get to fight Draken.

You were right. In five minutes almost exactly, every member who wasn't a captain or second in command were lying on the ground. Except ​​Takemichi, and you had no fucking clue how he did that.

"Ok I've had enough of this massacre, it's my turn now." You say, jumping up from your previous spot. "Draken, your time is up so you better sit your ass down, or I'll make you, understand?" You shout over at him just as he finished knocking out the last guy around him.

"Yeah yeah fine. I'd rather get hit in the head with a bat again than go up against you. I feel kinda bad for Mobius now." He says as he goes to sit down where he previously was.

"​​I felt bad for them the minute I got excited about a fight, but then someone had to go and run their mouth, which gave them a small amount of mercy, but that's over now." You say, getting more and more excited with each step you take.

"Speaking of the asshole who ran their mouth, ​​Takemich, watch Draken for me will you?" You ask, looking over your shoulder and glaring.

"Yeah sure, but are you sure you can handle yourself?" He stutters out.

"Just watch and see, this is how you actually fight." You say as you tie your hair up.

Just then, two guys run at you from different sides. At first it took you a second to get back in the mindset, it had been so long since you actually fought. As one guy ran at you straight on, you put your palm out and hit him directly in the nose. Seconds later, the second guy was behind you, so you dropped your legs, jutted your elbow out, and he landed a blow right to his stomach, making him fall to the ground. After that, a third guy ran at you from the side, so you dropped even lower, sweeping his legs out from under him, dropping him to the ground, so you could then kick him in the head, laying him out. It wasn't until this point that you realized you were being watched. By everyone, even Mikey and Hanma stopped their fight to watch you.

"What are you fucking staring at?" You ask pissed off and slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing, we all just forgot how good you were at that. It's been so long since we've actually seen you fight, we couldn't help it." Mikey answered, seemingly for everyone.

"Ok well keep staring all you want. But just remember that when I say I can kick your asses, I can and will actually do it. So don't piss me off, ok?" You say in a matter of fact kind of way.

"Hey Baji, speaking of pissing me off, who do you think can knock out more people first, you or me?" You shout over your shoulder, trying to get the fighting going again.

"You really think you can outfight me? There's no fucking way." You hear in response. "I'll definitely beat you." He shouts.

"Oh yeah? You really think so? Well just try and keep up and keep track, if you can count that high, that is." You shoot back.

Thanks to that little comment you finally got the fighting started again. It was a little nerve-wrecking having everyone watch you like that. You started to get a little lost in all of the fighting going on. There would be people coming at you from all angles. As one guy approached you from the front you jumped up and spun and kicked him right in the head, knocking him out. Another guy you caught by the back of the neck and dropped his head low enough that you could knee him in the face, knocking him out. There was guy after guy, and it seemed like no matter how many you knocked it, there were just more after him. And it was absolutely thrilling. You would shout out a number then Baji would...

"15"

"12"

"26"

"18"

"39"

"23"

...Even though his numbers weren't anywhere near yours, you could tell he was having fun too. You kept going until there were just piles of bodies laid out around you. Maybe if you had stopped for a second you would have seen it before it happened.

"I ended up with 26, what about you Y/N?" Baji asked, proud of himself.

"I ended up with 47..." Just then you saw him. Kiyomaza was holding a knife and walking away from Drakens body. "​​TAKEMICHI I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HIM." You shout running over to Draken.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. This is bad. This is really really bad. He's bleeding badly. ​​Takemichi get the fuck over here right now." As ​​Takemichi ran over to you, tears in his eyes, you checked Drakens pulse. His heart was still beating but it was slow and getting slower with each passing second. The wound was on the right side of his lower abdomen, which meant it most likely didn't hit any vital organs, but he would die of blood loss quickly if he didn't get help. While you were concentrating on how to help, your thoughts were disrupted by a loud scream.

"Mikey, Draken's been stabbed and I think he's dead!" You hear ​​Takemichi cry annoyingly.

"Shut the fuck up ​​Takemichi. Mikey he's not dead he still has a pulse but he needs help. Now, I'm going to call and ambulance, but he needs to get out of here, right fucking now." You shout as you see Hanma get in Mikey's way. "Mikey, ​​Takemichi and I will take care of Draken, you stay here and deal with that dick." You shout as you stand up to help pick Draken up. Just then, you feel someone punch you square in the jaw.

It was a Mobius member, and he had some friends with him. It didn't seem like he was going to let you help Draken.

"Fine. ​​Takemichi, I need you to take ​​Draken somewhere safe. Find Emma and Hinata, and tell them to call an ambulance. I'll take care of things here." You say as you wipe blood from your mouth.

"But Y/N are you ok? That punch looked rough." You hear ​​Takemichi whine.

"I'm fan-fucking-tastic, now get Draken the fuck out of here, I'll be fine." You shout, as you return the favor and punch the Mobius member square in the jaw in return, but much harder, causing him to go down in one hit. Then you felt something cold hit your side.

"Are you fucking serious? A metal bat? Really? That's twice this fucking week. Hey Mikey, remind me to start watching out for these things, apparently it's something that people just carry around with them." You say with a bitter chuckle. You manage to tear the bat out of the guy's hand thanks to his shock that you weren't knocked out, and throw it to the side. Then you lay the guy out, falling next to the other members.

But then it got worse. A lot worse.