~Chapter 29~

After about 2 hours of you checking on Chifuyu while the others just watched, you deemed Chifuyu fairly unscathed, for the most part

After about 2 hours of you checking on Chifuyu while the others just watched, you deemed Chifuyu fairly unscathed, for the most part. Mikey and Draken decided to take the poor boy home. Before they left, you whispered to Chifuyu that you two would talk about Baji before the next meeting. The three boys tried to convince you to go with them, but you told them that you needed to talk to ​​Takemichi about something. They tried to press you to find out what was so important, but you wouldn't tell them, mainly because they would freak the fuck out if they knew what you wanted to tell him. You told Mikey to come back to the park after he dropped Chifuyu off, you figured that would be enough time to tell ​​Takemichi everything. Because it seemed like he needed to know about the history of the gang, especially considering how he's gotten himself tangled up in this mess.

After the three left, ​​Takemichi decided to start the conversation himself.

"So what did you need to talk to me about Y/N?" He asks, taking the tone of a little kid that's in trouble.

"I need you to stop acting like you know everything about Toman dumbass." You respond coldly. ​​

"W-what are you talking about?" He stutters out.

"What I'm talking about is that bullshit you pulled with Baji. About him being a founding member. You don't know enough about the gang to use that as a way to get him back." You reply.

"B-but if he helped found it, shouldn't he want to protect it and grow with it?" Was ​​Takemichi's response.

"Did you know that he wasn't the only founding member there ​​Takemichi?" You ask quietly.

"Of course, you were there too!" He shouts, not understanding the question.

"No. I mean other than me. Kazutora. He was also one of the 7 of us to help us found the Tokyo Manji Gang." You say quietly, almost a whisper.

"W-what, but why would? I don't understand? Why would 2 of Toman's founders want to leave?" ​​Takemichi responded, getting louder with every word.

"It's because of that day. That horrible day." You pause, thinking back to that day. "​​Takemichi, if you could have one wish, what would it be?" You ask him, changing tone mid sentence.

"W-well I guess to be with Hina for the rest of my life." He replies, quicker than you would have thought possible. Almost like he already knew his answer.

"Mine would be to take his place. Or to change that day. Or to catch the two of them before it happened. Anything that could have changed the outcome." You were crying at this point. Small tears falling from your eyes.

"A-are you c-crying?" You hear ​​Takemichi ask.

"Yeah, I guess I am. ​​I would do anything to take that day back. To turn back the clock and just, fix it." You chuckle at the idea, maybe Mikey really had gotten to you. ​​Takemichi looked like he wanted to say something, but he kept quiet. "But I can't do anything but go forward and relive that fucking day over and over. It started like any normal day for us." You begin to explain.

________________________________________________________________

Summer 2003:

You, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Pah-chin were all at the diner, waiting for Kazutora and Baji to show up. You had no clue what was taking them so long, but you knew it was probably Baji's fault.

"And there they are!" You exclaim as you see the two walk in the door. Then you saw they were covered in scratches and bruises. "Another one of Baji's escapades?" You inquire, to which Kazutora nods his head.

"Hey! Sorry we're late. Baji decided to beat up some punks." Kazutora explains. Which surprised no one, except for Baji himself.

"Hey! Wait, don't blame the whole thing on me!" He shouted back.

"Baji, we all know it's your fault just sit down already so I can look at your bruises, you too Kazutora." You say as you make Mikey scoot over so they both have room.

"Mikey scoot, otherwise Kazutora's going to be sitting in my damn lap." You shout at the blonde, who's too busy eating Drakens chocolate parfait.

After about a second you told Baji he was fine. You double checked Kazutora, more than anything to piss Baji off, but they were both fine.

"Hey, why'd you look closer at him than me?" Baji whined.

"Because you drug him into another fight? And besides, if you can whine like that, you're fine." You respond, making you and Kazutora laugh.

"Oh- this is so freaking cool!" You hear Pah-chin exclaim in the background. Baji and Kazutora went to see what he was raving about.

"Uh, what's that?" They both ask.

"Look, the Toman jackets are finally here you guys." Pah-chin explains. After a couple of seconds of raving about the jackets and Mitsuya complaining that he had to do all the work, Draken suggested going to take pictures with them. Only to discover his empty parfait and a guilty Mikey.

"What? You bastard. Why the hell are you eating all of my chocolate parfait?" Draken shouts, louder than necessary. "I said you could have one bite." He continues.

"Draken, what did you think was going to happen? It's Mikey, my dude. That is one bite for him." You shout back, causing Draken to stop and earns a couple of chuckles from the guys.

"So just order another one." Mitsuya suggests.

"That's not the point! I wanted to eat this chocolate parfait." Draken shouts back passive aggressively.

"Hey thanks for the grub!" You all hear Mikey say over Draken's yelling, causing you all to erupt with laughter.

"Ugh, whatever." Draken responds, biting back a laugh of his own.

As the 7 of you walk outside you ask around for someone to take the picture. Baji decided that was taking too long however, and decided to beat up some civilians so he would take the picture for you. Which earned him a punch from you. After he recovered, the poor guy took our picture.

"Ok everyone, say cheese!" The guy said as you heard the camera click.