Chapter : 35 ✨Explode✨

(I choose this Song for Jimin) Without music, vocal's only.

Flashback (10:30pm At Zayed's House)

Jimin, Zayed, Aysha, Mr. Park, Eun-ja are sitting in the living room. "Ziya came running and said in a crying voice, "Mahi...Mahi ...she is hospitalized in Busan City Hospital" Jimin quickly got up and ran away in hurry without wasting a single moment.

Jimin took out his bike and then left for the hospital in hurry. Eun-Ja, Mr. Park, Zayed, Ziya Aysha all leave for the hospital by car. Jimin stopped the bike outside the hospital. He went inside and asked the nurse at the counter, "In which room is the patient named Mahi?" "Room number 109 sir" Jimin ran and stood outside room number 109, when two doctors and nurses came out he asked "Angel!!! How is my Angel??" Jimin asked in trembling voice.

"I'm sorry but she's no more" Jimin yells "No!!! It's not true....Angel!!!!" (Shouted). Mustafa came out from room and saw Jimin was shouting "Allah!! this can't be true, my Angel can never do such a haram thing. Angel!!! why did you do this?  how can I live without you?? I'm nothing without you. I can't live without you Angel, you didn't thik about me once...It's can't be true" Jimin scream Mahi!!!! and fainted. "Mustafa ran and grabbed Jimin and carried him to the hospital bed with the help of other male nurses.

After some time, Jimin opened his eyes and saw Zayed, Mustafa, Aysha, Fatima, Eun-ja, Mr. Park all standing by his bed. Jimin hurriedly wake up and said "Where's Mahi?" Zayed grabs Jimin's shoulder with one hand and says "Calm down my son Mahi is Ok" He points to the bed next to Jimin "look over there" Mahi is lying unconscious on the bed wearing an oxygen mask. Jimin quickly got up from the bed and spread a handkerchief on the ground and did sujood. Jimin cried with hiccups in sujood and said "Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Allah. Thank you.... (hiccups) Please Allah give me all her pains, and give all my happiness to her, Allah grant her health and happiness"

Mustafa was staring at Jimin with pained look. Zayed put her hand on Jimin's shoulder and said, "The one the doctor told you about is another patient, our Mahi can't do anything haram things, suicide it's impossible. She had panic attack and her oxygen level is low. Her body is too weak so she hasn't  regained consciousness yet."

Jimin went to Mustafa and knelt down in front of him and join his hands to request "I love her so much. Her happiness is my first priority. If she was happy with Adnan, I wouldn't have stopped her from marrying, but she is not happy in this marriage. Please give me a chance, I will give her all the happiness in the world, I'll never let her tear fall, i'll always make her happy, i'll sacrifice my life for her happiness without any hesitation. But i can't see her in pain, I can't see tears in her eyes, I can't....I can't."

Zayed said "Mustafa my Jimin is a diamond, he's begging you, don't give him back, they're made for each other" Mr. Park says "I don't have any daughter, I'll love Mahi like my own daughter" Eun-ja says "We'll give her all the love and affection, she will not lack for anything."

Fatima said "Mustafa accept him, tell me what is greater than our daughter's happiness?" Someone from the back said "Give him a chance Uncle Mustafa" everyone turned their heads and looked back. "Adnan!! you're here???" "Mustafa uncle I heard everything, for me Mahi's happiness is most important, if she is happy with him then I'm happy too, i don't have any objection with their decision"

End of Flashback

~

"KitKat he's gone" a tear fell from Ziya's eye "Jimin I don't know how it feels but I'm feeling like my heart is getting heavy and heavy, he is hurt, he is suffering just because of me." Jimin said "It's not your fault, it's a big misunderstanding" Ziya had a letter in her hand that she had wrote for Junaid. She looked at the letter and said "Now it's my turn to wait, I'll wait for you Junaid"