Chapter : 31 ✨Yes or No✨

They went to the fish market and came back to the beach after buying fishes and meats. There Zayed made a shade for cooking and another shade was beautifully arranged by Jamal and Hiba for rest and gossiping.

Jimin: My dear Aunty's and Uncle's you have a lot of work here and it will take a long time to make so many food items so let me help you.

Junaid: Yes, Jimin is right, so let us help you guys.

Hina : MaShaAllah Mrs. Park you taught your son good manners, how much he cares for his elders.

Fatima: Hina and Mrs. Park In this case, both of you are very lucky to have such an ideal son, MaShaAllah.

Ziya / Mahi: We will also help you.

Aysha, Hina, Jamila, Fatima, Hiba, Eun-ja are cooking and their husbands are helping them, Mustafa and Mr. Park was chopping vegetables. Nida is taking care of Anifa and Shoheb so she isn't doing any work. Shoheb is playing video games on the phone with Lily in his arms. Jamal, Ali and Ayan are preparing everything for the BBQ. Junaid, Jimin, Mahi, Ziya will clean/Cut and marinate fishes and meats for BBQ. Ziya widen her eyes and gulps down her saliva and said near Mahi's ear, "Mahi, these fish are still moving!!" (in scared voice)

"I'm afraid too but if we are afraid in front of them then they will think of us as cowards and they will make fun of us" Junaid was standing behind them, he was wearing the hand gloves, he heard their conversation and Chuckle. Jimin put the knifes and chop board on the table and asked "Junaid why are you smiling?" Mahi and Ziya look back at Junaid. "Nahh I'm not smiling!!!! Where am I smiling huhh???" (tensed face)

Ziya and Mahi looked at each other then Ziya hold's the knife and starts to cut a fish she said to herself "Allah help me please...Bismillah" she was about to cut the fish but the fish moved Ziya flinch and threw the knife from her hand she hugged Mahi with a loud scream. Hearing Ziya's scream, Mahi screams too and hugs her.

Seeing their reaction Jimin and Junaid burst out laughing. Junaid laughs while holding his stomach and Jimin falls from the chair while laughing. Junaid tries to help Jimin to stand up but he tripping over Jimin's leg and falls on the ground. Ziya and Mahi chuckle at their clumsy moves.

Hina, Fatima and Aysha hear Ziya and Mahi's screams and come to see if everything is okay or not. But the three of them starts laughing after watching their fuss. Fatima said with a smile "They have started the third world war by cutting fish" Hina said "Are they here to help us or to entertain us (laughs loudly)" Aysha said "let's go back to our work..we shouldn't disturb in their war" hearing Aysha's words both of them laughs.

Junaid and Jimin got up from the ground, while fixing his dress Junaid said "You two marinate the chicken and beef then cut the carrots, potatoes and capsicums. Jimin and I'll clean/cut the fishes together" Mahi and Ziya nodded their heads and said ok.

After finishing the cooking, they all freshen up, change their clothes, perform Dhuhr prayer and set the table for lunch. Jamila, Fatima, Aysha, Mahi, Ziya, Hiba were all busy serving food's. Junaid took pictures of them, then he took pictures of elders sitting and talking at the dinner table, he took pictures of Anifa, Shoheb and Lily's.

 Junaid took pictures of them, then he took pictures of elders sitting and talking at the dinner table, he took pictures of Anifa, Shoheb and Lily's