Chapter : 24 ✨ Allah's plan is better than my wish ✨

Mahi's POV

Ya Al Wahhab you are the giver of everything

Ya Al Wahhab you are the giver of everything. Please guide Jimin, give him hidayah. It's been almost six months I haven't seen him but in these six months my love for him has not decreased but increased. Allah it's not haram to love someone. I love him, only you can witness that my love for him is genuine. Ya Allah bring us together in a halal way. Surely You are the Best of Planners, grant me patience so that I may wait for him, grant me patience so that I may accept your wills.

She finished her prayer and was reciting the Qur'an. Then Mahi's mother Fatima came to the room and said "Mahi!!" she closed the Qur'an and kept it on the rack. "Tell Eomma what happened" Fatima came to Mahi and crassed on her cheeks and said "Mustafa (Mahi's father) said that the boy and his family who saw you a week ago will come to fix the wedding date after Eid." Mahi remain silent and she was not happy at all. Fatima left after hearing Mustafa's call.

Mahi closed the door of her room and sat on the ground with her both hands on face and she starts sobbing with hiccups.

Flashback

The day Jimin proposed to Mahi. In the evening. Mustafa entered the house and called out in an angry voice "Fatima!!!! Fatima!!!!

Fatima ran and said what happened Mustafa? "Where is Mahi, call her" Mustafa was sitting on the sofa in the living room, Fatima was standing next to him. "Mahi came to the living room and saw their serious faces, "Appa you called me?" Mustafa handed over his phone to Mahi and asked her, "Are you the girl in these pictures?

In the pictures, Mahi was with Jimin holding a bouquet of flowers but Jimin's face was not visible. Mahi gulped down her saliva and said with lower head "yes it's me" Mustafa took the phone from Mahi's hand and threw it away. Immediately the phone is broken into pieces. Mahi flinched and tears start pouring down her eyes. "Appa I........" Mustafa said with a loud voice "Shut up!!!!! and don't say a word, I send you to university to give flowers to boys" Mahi said in a trembling voice with teary eyes "Appa listen to me. .." Mustafa didn't listen to her "Fatima tell her I'll start looking for a boy for her marriage, she should marry whomever I choose for her" he said and left the room.

End of Flashback

Mahi wiped her eyes and took out a book from her bag, there were some dry flowers and cards given by Jimin, she touches the flowers while sobbing badly. She clutched the flowers to her chest and cried hard.

 She clutched the flowers to her chest and cried hard