Chapter : 28 ✨ You are my prayer Cupcake ✨

( Time Skip ) Junaid's POV

Junaid is reciting quran sitting on a chair in the balcony after Fajr prayer. After reciting the Qur'an for an hour, he closed the Qur'an and looked at Ziya's balcony "She didn't come yesterday, she didn't come today, is she okay? what's the matter that she hasn't come for two days?"

Today is Sunday so Junaid was at home. In the noon, Junaid thought that he would go to meet Ziya on the pretext of meeting Anifa. Junaid entered Nida's house and went towards the living room and saw Ziya was sitting in the living room while watching Doraemon and eating chips. "Hi boss" Junaid heard Shoheb's call and quickly looked away "Hi buddy!!!!" Hearing Junaid's name, Ziya quickly jumped up from the sofa and hid behind Sofa with the packet of chips. She took chips from the packet and put it in her mouth, while munching chips she was watching Junaid and Shoheb from behind the sofa. "Yaa Allah did he saw me eating chips..?"

Junaid understand that maybe Ziya's period is going on so she did not fast and therefore she did not come to the balcony to recite Qur'an for two days. He pretends not to see so she would not feel embarrassed. "Hi Buddy where is your Ziya Noona?" "She was here some time ago." Junaid looked at the sofa and smile because even though Ziya was hiding behind the sofa, her head was visible. Junaid pressed his lips to control his laugh "buddy let's go to Anifa"

When Junaid and Shoheb leave, Ziya gets up from behind the sofa and says "Yaa Allah Thanks he didn't saw me."

( Imagine in indigo blue denim Jacket )

Ziya went to Nida's room and saw Junaid is playing with Anifa. "Ziya Noona!!! Hyung was looking for you." Ziya said "Yes, Junaid!!" Junaid couldn't understand what he should say to her now, then an idea came to his mind "Ohh i had something to show you and Shoheb"

At Drawing Room

Shoheb and Junaid were sitting on the couch. Ziya brought Lily and said "Junaid, why are you afraid of cats?" Junaid said "I'm scared of cats because if they bite or scratch, I have to give injections and I'm very scared of injections" Ziya said "My Lily is very good and sweet cat she won't hurt you, see... you just pet her head" Junaid patted Lily's head even though he was still a little scared..Ziya gave Lily to Junaid's lap. Junaid was caressing Lily and Lily slept comfortably in Junaid's lap. "Still scared?" "Cupcake Lily is really a good cat" Ziya smile softly and said "Well I'm going to help Hina Aunty with cooking you play with her" Junaid nods his head.

Junaid fell asleep on the sofa with Lily

Junaid fell asleep on the sofa with Lily. "Boss....!!! Hyung..!!!! You've been sleeping for two hours, wake up!! Junaid slowly opens his eyes and said while rubbing his eye "really..?" " Yes Hyung, now go and freshen up and pray. It's time for Asr prayer. You said you have something to show us?" "Yes buddy, I'll show you but first let me pray Asr prayer." "Ok Hyung"

Junaid took Ziya and Shoheb to his garage after the Asr prayer

Junaid took Ziya and Shoheb to his garage after the Asr prayer. "Look Cupcake... I bought a new bike, it's been month's i learn to drive properly but I don't ride much because of my busy schedule." Ziya said "Wow it looks cool!!!" "Buddy did you like it?" "Yes Hyung i like it" Junaid said in mind "I've learned to ride bike's properly just for you Cupcake. Because you like bike rides"

He gives Shoheb a bag full of chocolates and said ( in lower voice) "Buddy this is for you and your Noona, share it with your Noona okey?" Shoheb says "Ok Hyung thank you."

Time Skip To 25th Ramadan

Nida : Eonni and Zayed Oppa will come at night why are you going now???

Ziya : Nida Aunty I've some work at home, so I though I'll go and do it before Eomma comes, then it will be convenient for Eomma.

Hina : She hugs Ziya and says, I'll miss you a lot my beloved Ziya.

Ziya : I'll also miss you Hina Aunty and I will miss my little Angel Anifa the most. Anifa will you miss your Eonni??( caress her cheek ) Anifa cry ( Awaaaa Awaaaa )

Hina: Look, she replied to your words. (Soft smile)

Ziya : Awww my little Angel Eonni will miss you too.

Before leaving, Ziya said in mind "I haven't met Junaid, i know he is in office now but i wish i could say him Allah Hafiz" Then Ziya stars the car engine and left. 1 minite latter Junaid's car stopped at the main gate of his house "Yaa Allah!! how did I forget that today Ziya will be leaving for her house!!!" He quickly got out of the car. Hina said "Junaid you are here in this time??? "Eomma I finished my work so I came early" Hina understand that he has come home early today because of Ziya. "My dear son you are late, Ziya and Shoheb are gone"

Junaid's face become sad. She caressed Junaid's cheek and said "Don't worry she's gone for a while" Junaid join his eyebrows in confusion and aks "What do you mean?" "After few days she will return to our house as your wife" Junaid's face turned red after hearing Hina's words.

Ziya's POV

Ziya and Shoheb were standing at the main door of the house and waiting for Aysha and Zayed's car. "Look Noona!!! Appa's car" When Zayed got out of the car, Ziya and Shoheb ran and hugged him. Zayed also hugs them and kisses Shoheb and Ziya. "Appa what happened to your hand?" "I slipped and fractured my arm, but don't worry I'm fine" "Appa is your hand hurting so much?" "Khadija my beloved Moon don't cry Appa is totally fine" Aysha wiped Ziya's eyes and said don't cry your Appa is alright"

Zayed and Aysha finished praying after getting fresh. Zayed was siting in the drawing room while talking to Hiba on video call. "Ok Jamal, Hiba Allah Hafiz" Ziya came with a bowl in her hands "Appa I brought warm water with epsom salt, dip your feet's it will be reduce your feet's pain" "Thanks Khadija, where is Aysha??" "Eomma is tired so she fell asleep, you are also tired, take rest" Zayed patted Ziya's head with his right hand "Appa's beloved Khadija, don't worry about Appa, Appa is fine" " Ok... Ok..let me massage your head you will like it" "Zayed said if my Moon massages my head then I'll fell asleep here" Ziya said while massaging Zayed's head "Then sleep ( soft smile)...... Appa.. InShaAllah next time I will perform Hajj with you" Zayed smile and said "InShaAllah Moon"

Junaid's POV

Junaid was sitting on his balcony and he was missing Ziya. He looks at the sky and says "Cupcake you are not my dream.... you are my prayer, I'm ready to fight with my fate to get you, but surely.... Allah will not turn back my prays, because Allah never turn back anyone's dua. After waiting for year's the day is near, just few day's Cupcake... Just few more days.... (with soft smile) I'm eagerly waiting for the day.

~ Allah heal our heart's and accept our Dua's ~

To be continued....

Nazli

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's 💜