Chapter : 19 ✨ First Mission ✨

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung takes care of Ho-Seok, since he was sick. Taehyung cares for him but doesn't want to let him know.

The high-ranking officers of the military were sitting together in an important discussion. One of them said, "Foreign spies sent 8 of their people to our country with weapons and drugs. Earlier they sent 4 men but now they sent more 8 men. Another officers said, "First 4 then 8, gradually they will smuggle more men, weapons and drug's" The Major General said, "Surely they are planning something big. We need to find them as soon as possible" General said "Our Soldier are on this mission, we must find them. But for this mission we need 3 more brave and clever soldiers. Captain!! Create a team of 3 brave, strong and clever soldiers you know and train them and prepare them for the mission 1. The captain saluted him and said "Yes sir."

Captain calls Taehyung, Ho-seok and Shiho into his office. The three of them were standing inside the office, they was waiting for the captain. Captain entered the room and they saluted him. He sat in his chair and said, "I'm impressed with your bravery and performance, our country needs soldiers like you young man . I have selected the three of you as undercover agents but it is your decision to join or not. Even after your military service is over, you will remain an undercover agent. It's an secret job so you can continue your old jobs and lead a normal life as before, but when the government gives you a mission, you just have to do that mission no matter what. It's very dangerous job. If you don't want to Join then you can say no, there's no force. Take your time, think about it and later on let me know your decision .

"I'm ready to join" Taehyung says without wasting a moment.

Captain said "Look it's a very risky and dangerous job so think about it and let me know later."

I thought about it, I don't have to think about it again. I want to join as an undercover agent

Ho-Seok and Shiho stepped forward from behind and said "we are also ready to join Captain!!!"

The captain approached them and petted their shoulder. Then he put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and says "Im proud of you man." Your training will start from tomorrow. Get ready three of you.

They Salute him and said "Yes Sir!!!!"

After two weeks of training, they left for their mission today. According to the plan they divide into groups and working according to their plan. Taehyung and Ho-seok pretend to be drug dealers to trap them.

Taehyung and Hobi were sitting in a crowded restaurant, both dressed like gangsters. A man came and stood near their table and asked them to come with him.

Taehyung and Hobi follow the boy, they enter an empty room and find two men was waiting for them. They give Taehyung a chair to sit on. As Taehyung sits in the chair, Ho-seok takes the drug's bag from them and hands over a suitcase full of money. Hobi shows Taehyung the drug's from the suitcase. Taehyung nodded and sign him something ."My boss liked your drugs, so he wants to meet your boss to make a deal with him."

Our boss doesn't meet directly with anyone. So talk to me about the deal.

Hearing his words, Taehyung looked at him with angry eyes, he took out a cigarette, lit it with a lighter. He drag the cigarette and said in his deep husky voice while blowing out the smoke, "If you want to make a deal with me then tell your boss to talk to me." Then he stood up from the chair. "Do you think we're street gangsters? We will make a 70 billion won deal with a petty employee like you". Taehyung cut off Hobi's word by saying "Talk to XJ, I will make this deal with him."

Hearing XJ's name, the two boys looked at each other in surprise and gestured something to each other and said "Well, I'm going to call my boss and tell him about you guys. So please sit down."