Chapter : 17 ✨ Sharp Knife ✨

"where is my brother Shoheb?"

Then two tall boys came from behind and harshly took the bag from Ziya's hands and said, "After a whole day, this chicken came to our hand." Ziya nervously asked "where is my brother?" "Aishhhh!! I have never seen such a stupid girl before" she took out the black card and a bundle of money from Ziya's bag and said "Oh hoo!!! our golden chicken" Ziya's whole body was shaking with fear, as she screamed for help, the girl slapped her very hard, she immediately fell on the ground. The boy says "Don't take the card, we will be caught, leave the card, and take the ring from her hand, it looks very expensive" but the girl was too greedy, she didn't listen to him and she kept the card . "I will take it too." The girl asked Ziya for the ring, Ziya was sobbing and said in trembling voice "You take everything ... but this ring... it... it is very precious to me... please.... please don't take it" The girl holds her hand tightly and trying to take the ring aggressively but Ziya was not willing to give it to her. She slaps her again and tells the other boy "She won't give it straightforwardly, show her our real form."

On the other hand, Mahi came out of the mosque and saw that Ziya was not there, so she thought that Ziya had gone to the car, so she also went to the car. Ali, Junaid, Jimin and Shoheb were already waiting in the car for Ziya and Mahi. Mahi goes and sees that Ziya didn't come here, everyone gets worried and starts looking for her. Jimin said "Angel wait inside the car with Shoheb."

The boy took out a small and sharp knife from his pocket and walked over to Ziya and gripped her wrist tightly. He forcefully took the ring from her finger. When Ziya tries to take the ring from his hand, he attacks her with the knife. She screams in pain, because there is a deep cut on her palm,

"Cupcakes!!!!!!!!"

Everyone looked at his direction and saw Junaid was running towards Ziya. Then the boy pushed Ziya and they all ran away. Ziya was sitting on the ground while sobbing badly. Junaid came to her and sat on his knees in font for Ziya. He was about to grab her shoulders but he stopped hisself to touch her. Fear and worry was visible on his face, he let out a loud breath and said in a shaky voice, "Ziya, are you okay?" Ziya started crying with hiccups.

As Junaid stood up to follow them, Ziya tightly hold a part of his coat sleeve. Ziya was sitting on the ground and Junaid was standing. She said in a shaky voice "Junaid don't leave me alone" Ziya held his sleeve with both hands and pulled him lightly near her and said "I'm scared please don't leave me" Junaid's eyes became red hearing Ziya's words he looked at her with teary-eyes. He notice that her hand was bleeding badly. He quickly knelt down to Ziya and said "Im here by your side don't be afraid" Junaid took out a handkerchief from his pocket and said "Give me your hand"

Junaid looked at her and noticed that her eyes were red and wet with tears, her cheeks were red, the marks of finger's was visible on her cheek. Junaid lowered his gaze and closed his eyes in pain, he felt like someone is cutting his chest . "I will not touch you, but your hands are bleeding, so let me tie this handkerchief." Ziya raised her hand slowly. Junaid noticed that her hand was still shaking, he tied the handkerchief on her palm, a drop of tear fell from his eye, he quickly stood up and turned his face away and wiped his tears, he start to pick things up from the ground and keeps in her bag. Half of her bag was filled with chocolates and Kitkats. After putting the last chocolate in the bag, his heart skips a beat when he sees the chocolates, tears starts falling from his eyes, he closed his eyes and said, "Allah, how did this happen to such an innocent and childish girl?" Ya Allah, please take care of her innocent heart" he wiped his tears and went to Ziya with her bag and said, "Lets go, they are worried about you."

Ziya runs towards Shoheb and hugs him tightly, Ali said "Jaan! are you okay?" Ali looked at Ziya's hand and said "Jimin start the car quickly, we will go to the hospital" Ziya broke the hug and stood up. "Ali i want to go home, I don't want to go anywhere, please take me home" Seeing her condition, no one asked her any question. Because they were worried about her.