Chapter : 12 ✨Military✨

( Few Month's Ago )

Author's POV

Today Taehyung's uncle Kim Hyun-Chul came to meet with him at his home. MD. Kim Hyun-Chul is Taehyung's father's cousin brother. Namjoon's father Mr. Kim So-Joon, Taehyung's father MD. Kim Touhid and Kim Hyun-Chul were good friends and business partners. Their Company name is "KimGroup" Its a sales and distribution company . Customer services, handling of returns, order processing, warehousing, shipping, serialization compliance, invoicing, booking of sales, distribution and collection of receivables, sale and distribution of products. These are the work of this company.

After Taehyung's father Touhid's death , So-Joon and Hyun-Chul take care of the business together. Taehyung's father Touhid owns 65% share's of their business which is now Taehyung's. After joining Namjoon and Jin to the office, now So-joon is the head of the board of directors of KimGroup's . Namjoon and Jin is COO and Hyun-chul is current CEO. When Taehyung finished his studies he join the company as COO. Because he decide to gained business experience before imposition of CEO. But since Young-ro's incident, he stopped going to the office.

Taehyung inter the house and said "Assalamualaikum Uncle Chul" "Walaikumus-salam My Boy." Today he came's to meet Taehyung because he is going to join the military tomorrow. He got up and hugged Taehyung and said " My boy is getting more and more Handsome day by day, Body building haaa!!" Taehyung said with a light smile "Amna Aunty did not come with you?"

A small happy smile appeared on his face for the first time in these months. "Your Aunty went out of Seoul for a personal reason so she couldn't come. But look, she sent you , Your favorite sweets, kimchi, and some food cooked by herself. And your sister Sara said today she will video call you from USA." After they sat and talk for some time, Chul said "I have a meeting so i have to go now. Take care of yourself my boy, Fiamanillah" and he left.

Taehyung loves and cares for Hyun Chul and his family. He is an orphan he don't have any siblings or relatives. Excepting Hyun Chul and his family . Hyun Chul's wife name is Amna and his daughter name is Sara. Taehyung respect Hyun Chul and Amna a lot. He loves Sara as his own sister. Sara is one year older than him but he loves and takes care of her like younger sister. Sara is currently studying   in USA University. After Hyun Chul, Namjoon and Jin's Father Mr.Kim So-Joon and his family is Taehyung's second family. So-Joon treat Taehyung like his own son.

Taehyung took his phone and calls Yoongi and said "Yoongi come to my house this evening" After that he calls Jin and he invite Jin and Namjoon.

Jin replied " Ok Namjoon and I will come on time, Will Yoongi come or not?" Taehyung said "yes i called Yoongi and some of my other friends too"

In the evening everyone was drinking while talking with each other at Taehyung's house. Loud music was playing in the room. Taehyung and Yoongi were talking when the doorbell rang. Yoongi said "I'm going to open the door." He opened the door and saw Jin and Namjoon. Jin hugged Yoongi with a big bright smile on his face and said "Yaa Yoongiaa!! my friend how are you? It's been long time since i saw you Yoongiyaaa." Yoongi hit his stomach lightly "Stop your drama Jin. We had met one day ago" "Hey stop it" Jin said with a smile. "1 Day, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds and 86400000 milliseconds ago. So I think that I haven't seen you for a long time." They sit on the sofa while talking. Yoongi said "Jin you should act in the drama's. People will go crazy while watching your acting."

Jin puts his hand on his face and said " I don't know about my acting but people will go crazy after seeing my world wide handsome face, Everyone will say look at the World Wide Handsome Jin Wow wow." Namjoon says "stop now guys! tomorrow our Taehyung will go to the military, So spend some time with him, you are busy with yourselves." Taehyung said "I am bringing Soju for you guys."