Chapter : 21 ✨ People left, Allah stay ✨

5 month's Later

Jimin's graduation is over. Along with education, he looked after his father's business. His plan was to take full responsibility of the business after graduation, but now he, have been busy studying Quran and Hadith for the past five months, he is concentrating now on gaining knowledge of Islam. He read the books given by Ayaat and he read many books recommended by Zayed, whenever any question came to his mind, he asked Zayed, and he always answered him happily, he helped him to gain knowledge about Islam and Quran. Jimin has now started praying 5 times. But he has not recited Shahadat yet.

Every Friday after Jumma prayer, Zayed used to teach them Hadith, Quran and Sunnah. Zayed has been doing this since Hiba, Ziya and Ali's childhood. Now Jimin also learns various hadiths, Sunnah of the Prophet and other Islamic knowledge from Zayed every Friday.

Today after Jumma (Friday) prayer Zayed was telling them a story of our Prophet, Ziya, Shoheb, Jimin and Aysha were sitting and listening to Zayed attentively.

The Prophet said, "Whoever fasted the month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his past sins will be forgiven,"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When Ramadan begins, the gates of Heaven are opened, the gates of Hell are locked, and the devils are chained (Bukhari and Muslim). Surat AlBaqra, 2:185: In this verse, Allah in the Quran describes Ramadan as a month of clarity, spiritual guidance and ease.

Allah, in the Qur'an commands the believers to fast the month of Ramadan. However, fasting is not accepted by Allah from the unbelievers. Yet, if somebody converts to Islam, they must fast. Ramadan is the month of forgiveness; the month of countless blessings; the month in which Laylat-ul-Qadr resides and so much more. Taking into account all of the attributes associated with the holy month of Ramadan, it is quite simply a gift from Allah (swt).

You might ask when exactly is Laylat al-Qadr? The answer is, the exact night is unknown. A hadith of the Prophet (SAW) commands us to seek Laylat al-Qadr during the last ten days, on the odd nights. Many people place significance on the 27th night before the rest, but the exact date is unknown, so I urge you, don't fixate on a specific night, and pray on each as if it is Laylat al-Qadr.

Laylat al-Qadr is unlike any other night. This blessed night is the night when your qadr, or destiny ( Fate) comes down from the al-Lawh al-Mahfoudh for the next year. On this night the angels receive your qadr and Allah (SWT) confirms what He wills or changes what He wills. The destiny of all creatures is of course already known to Allah before it is even written down, but on this night He makes this knowledge known to the angels and issues commands to them to bring about His decreed destiny. For example, on this night it is written who will live, who will die, who will be saved, who will be doomed, who will be destined for Paradise, who will be destined for Hell, who will be granted honor, who will be humiliated, where drought and famine will occur, and everything else that Allah wills in that year.

Apart from that, there are many ayaat that talk about the amount of mercy and forgiveness that Allah (SWT) sends down on Laylat al-Qadr. In Surat Al-Qadr, Allah (SWT) says: "The night of al-qadr is better than a thousand months." Meaning, that worship on this night is better than that of a lifetime. May Allah give us tawfeeq to search for this night and utilize it for our salvation.

Khadija, Jimin now i'm going to talk about some important acts of Ibadha, keep them in mind. Jimin opened his diary to write and Ziya also opened her diary "Appa tell us now, we're taking notes"

Ibadha of the month of Ramadan

1. Try to look for the new moon with the family, And recite "Allahumma ahillahu 'alayna bi'l-yumni wa'l-iman wa'l-salamah wa'l-islam. Rabbiy wa rabbuka Allah" (O Allah, make the new moon rise on us with blessing, faith, safety and Islam.)