Chapter : 36 ✨Farewell✨

Taemur's POV

Tae was going to the washroom when Hobi called him. He talked to him on the call for a while and went to the washroom. He was washing his hands when there was a loud explode happened that, he immediately fell down. He was injured, A large piece of mirror glass went into his arm. He closed his eyes in pain and tried to pull out the glass piece, he hold it with trembling hand and pulled it out with a loud groan. He tied handkerchief around his amr to stop bleeding.

He looked around and saw that the washroom was filling up with black smoke. He quickly came out of the washroom and saw everything was burning and dead bodies was laying on the ground. He was leaving when he suddenly remembered about Zayed and went to his office to find him.

Uncle Zayed!!! Uncle Zayed! !!!! Tae called loudly, He finds him trapped under a large furniture. Taehyung quickly ran to him and sits next to Zayed and tries to move the furniture off of him

"Uncle are you okay?"

"Taemur please save my Khadija"

"Uncle your hands..."

"Please save my daughter, Taemur"

He poin his hand towards Ziya. The fire is ragging more than before.

"Taemur I gave my life to you, please protect her, save her life"

"Uncle let me get you out fist, then I'll help her"

"No save her, the fire is growing you take her out quickly. Save your and my daughter's life, promise me you will protect her"

"Don't worry uncle I'll protect her i promise" Taehyung quickly turned his head and found Khadija's unconscious figure soaked in blood on the floor.

Tae went to Khadija and moved the table off of her top. He took off his court and placed it on the ground, Taehyung sat near her head, he removed the hijab from her face and placed Khadija's head on his lap (he didn't took off her hijab he just remove it from her face)

Her face was painted with blood. So he couldn't see her face properly, he made her wear his coat so that the fire wouldn't touch her or burn her body. He picked her up in bridal style and said,

"Uncle just wait a little, I'll be back soon" He quickly left the room with Ziya in his arms.

His arm is bleeding and it's was too painful that he was unable to carry her properly due to pain

Taehyung looked at her face, Ziya was holding Taehyung's shirt tightly, like a scared child who feels protected by their love ones.

He gritted his teeth in pain and hold her tightly, he get out safely, Taehyung wants to put her in the ambulance stretcher when he notice she was holding his shirt tightly, In a state of unconsciousness she muttered "Appa...... Appa..."

Taehyung looked at her face and noticed her tears in the corner of her eyes.

Taehyung pulled her hand away and said "Get her to the hospital quickly, she's losing too much blood" then he went to rescue Zayed.