Chapter : 2 ✨Bunny and Carrot ✨

Author's POV

Ziya's father Zayed introduces Nida to Ayan's family. " Nida this gentleman is Ayan Khan's elder Brother Anas khan and your Sister-in-law Hina "

Hina says "I don't need to introduce myself again . We know each other and now we became besties " Hina hugged Nida while saying those words. Hina said "well Zayed brother introduced her to whom she didn't meet yet."

Hina called Junaid and said "Junaid my son come here " JK greets to elders then his mother Hina said " He is my one an only son my prince Junaid Khan. He went on a University trip outside of Busan so he didn't meet before "

JK went to Nida and said "Assalamualaikum Aunty welcome to our Family." Nida smiled and thanked him.

Zayed said to Anas, " MashaAllah, Your son is so Handsome and well mannered, He will be able to take your business responsibilities after few years. I think 'InShaAllah' Junaid will be a successful Businessman" . Anas said with a light smile. " I want my son to be successful and faithful like Muhammad Zayed."

Zayed and Anas met through business and their relationship was very friendly. As Nida's guardian, Zayed was looking for a suitable husband for Nida. One day, Ayan's brother Anas proposes Zayad for Ayan and Nida's marriage. Their marriage is fixed with the consent of both Nida and Ayan's.

Now it's Nida's farewell time, this time is very emotional for Aysha ( Ziya's mother)

Aysha loves her younger sister a lot because Nida lost her father at a young age and their mother also died two years ago. Nida had no dearth of love and affection, as Zayed and Aysha were very aware of Nida.

After the death of Nida's mother, Nida lived alone in her house but she spend most of her time with Zayed's family. Zayed and Aysha were always by Nida's side like a shadow.

After some emotional moments between Nida and Aysha, they bid goodbye to Nida.

At Nida and Ayan's house

JK and his parents bring Nida to her house, Hina says "Nida you know? You can see my house from your balcony. Come and see. I asked Ayan to buy the house near us. So you won't feel alone . Whenever we want, we can hang out without any worries .So I asked Ayan to buy a house nearby.

Nida: Thank you Eonni for thinking so much about me.

Hina: Hey hey! no need to call me Eonni, just call me Hina.

Nida: Ok 'Hina'

Hina: Hmm now we sound like friends. Now i have to go, if you need anything call me ok.

Nida: Okay.. Allah Hafiz

Hina: Allah Hafiz

At Ziya's house

Appa did you talk to Aunt on the phone? Zayed said "Yes, my dear Khadija have you prayed Isha?" "Yes, Appa" then she went to the kitchen and let the water heat up on the stove. She came to Zayed and hugged him and sat with her head on his shoulder. Zayed said "Do you have class tomorrow?" She nodded yes. "Where's Shoheb?" "Eomma took him to bed. Appa I have some question's" Zayed said "Yes ask." Appa what is Mahr? Ayan uncle married Nida Aunty and gave 10 million won Mahr did uncle give Aunty gratuity?

Zayed said "Mahr is an Arabic word meaning dower. Besides mahr, sadaq, and faridah are other Arabic terms used in the Quran and hadiths to mean dower or bridal due. Dower is a benefit given by a man to a woman when they marry."

" Why do Muslims pay Mahr, Appa ?"

Zayed said In Islamic law, Maher is a gift or contribution made by the husband-to-be to his wife-to-be, for her exclusive property, as a mark of respect for the bride, and as recognition of her independence. It is not, however, a gift in the traditional sense, but is in fact obligatory and the wife-to-be receives it as a right.