Concert Cancled Because Of An New Darkness

Start from the beginning

"Really" Amy said.

Niall laughed in relief then he hugged her.

Amy gasped "Niall! super strength...to tight...can't breath"

Niall let go of her quickly looking sheepish "Sorry" he mumbled.

He stared into her eyes as she looked into his, she blushed but slowly they began to lean in...

They kissed and then...fireworks, Niall let out a moan as his emotions suddenly came back full force, oh god, this was...Amazing.

Amy felt herself getting lost in the kiss,their tongs struggled for dominance in the end Niall won, as the kiss got more passionate, Nialls hands trailed down her thies and her hands wrapped around his neck, they were squished together though her body seemed to fit his muscled frame easily.

She cluched some of his hair as she pulled him closer and he her, his hands were exploring every aspect of her body and her him.

Niall pushed her agaist the wall, as they kissed Niall was complrtly lost in the moment, he never wanted to stop...Amy let out a moan of pleasure as he started to kiss down her neck and she shiverd in delight.

Amy started to become aware of their surroundings, she had just been about to pull Nialls shirt of but she soon realised if they went on, they'd defiantly go to far to quickly and what was wrong with her? she'd never been the type of girl to start making out with a guy agaist a wall before.

She could praticly feel Nialls exitment but she knew she couldnt give him what he wanted...not yet anyway "Niall" she said at the sound of her voice Niall with a couple of more kiss's stopped.

They both stared at each other both shocked with their actions, Niall could only think of one thing to say "wow".

As soon as they stopped Kissing, Niall felt his emotions start to go numb once again...

Dam it! He thought.

Amy asked him shyly "You ok?"

Niall sighed annoyed "My emotions came back while you were kissing me and now there starting to deaded again"

Niall let out a groan of despair and Amy comforted him.

Soon Louis was calling him, the concert was going to start soon.

Backstage no one noticed how ill Niall looked, he was sitting down, his head in his hands.

He was sitting on one of the props, everybody else was standing up, all of them looking nervouse, it was their first concert without Harry.

They had told everyone Harry was ill...

Amy, Amber and Perrie were aloud back stage passes so they were waiting with them.

"How long intill we go on?" Zayn asked Louis.

Louis said "I think in...5 minutes?"

Amy was watching Niall carfully then suddenly "Hi Kids, whats up?"

The group spun around, all of them in shock.

Leaning agaisnt the door with sun glasses on, with a black leather jacket, smirking at them...was Harry.

Niall let out an angry hiss "What are you doing here?"

Harry laughed as he said snidely " I couldn't let my team mates go to a concert without me? now could I?"

Everyone glared at him, Harry grinned at them, he glanced at Niall, Niall saw suprise and somthing familer flash across Harrys face it was gone very quickly and Harrys grinn got even bigger.

Harry loward his voice when no one else was liserning he said to Niall "You know, I thought you'd be locked up in that Celler by now Niall"

Niall knew then that Harry knew how close Niall was to the change.

Niall growled at him "You freacking told me I'd have a week"

Harry sniggerd "Its called lying Niall, I asume your familier with it, due to the fact everyone here isn't trying to lock you up"

Niall stutterd "I didn't lie, They just didn't ask..."

Harry rolled his eyes at Niall.

Very soon it was their turn on stage and Harry gave Amber a salute and a wink after he'd finished flirting with her, leaving Amber extreamly flustard, lets just say what he said would not be appropiate to repeat.

Then once again One Direction took to the stage, ready to show the world what they were made of.

One Direction stepped out into the screaming fans.

Liam yelled out to the fans and before they knew it, they started singing.

They noticed that Harrys voice sounded slighly different, even deeper and stronger than before as he sung his part, he gave Niall a sulate as Niall started to sing his bit, Niall felt the urge to throw up.

He felt really nausios and slightly dizzy...what was happening?

Harry sent him a grin and pointed to a watch on his wrist tapping it but Niall got it...he was running out of time fast.

Louis noticed Niall suddenly stumble as he tried to keep chorus.

Louis walked over to Niall "You alright?" he asked him.

Niall noticed he was sweating slighly "I'm fine" Niall said gruffly looking away.

Louis eyes narrowed as he snaped "Ah ah no you don't" Louis moved himself so the audiance couldnt see Niall, he was blocking their view.

Louis got hold of Nialls chin and got Niall to look into his eyes, Louis saw that Nialls bright blue eyes were a lot darker than before, extreamly dark...

Louis suddenly realised what must be happening "freacking hell Niall!!" he hissed.

Louis hissed "Why the fuck didnt you tell us?!"

Niall didn't say anything looking down feeling ashaimed, well he tried to, he felt a slight pang in his gut but that was it.

Zayn started to talk to the audiance so Harry made his way over, he gave Niall a smirk "Whats the matter? Feeling a little...different Niall?" he asked Niall mockingly.

Louis growled "You knew?"

Harry snorted "Of course I Knew, he stincks of shadow...an of a certain slayer..."

Niall hissed "Leave Amy out of this!"

Harry smirked "You wont be thinking that in a couple of minutes mate"

Louis eyes widened "Minutes?" he yelped.

Niall and Louis looked panicked while Harry was calmly standing their waiting for their reactions.

Zayn let Liam to entertain the audience "Whats going on?" he asked making sure his microphone wasnt anywhere near his mouth, so the fans couldnt hear him.

Louis demanded "We need to stop the concert!!! Now!"

The crowd was in uproar as the concert apruptly coming to a hault.

Some fans were crying, they'd payed so much and now...what a waste of money.

Other fans booed as they were extreamly angry about it...some fans were worrid about their idols

"Did you see the way they crowded around Niall?"

"He looked kind of ill"

"I hope its just a stomach bug"

"He'll be okay won't he?"

"Harry didn't seen that worrid, it mustn't be to serious"

The crowd chatted together tensly, none of them knew how serious it really was...