Chapter 31

Hanni's POV

I received a message from Minji asking me to go to the gym.

I opened the door to the gym and saw that it was empty, I heard a loud noise coming from the equipment room. I approached, opened the door, and saw that she was inside it.

—Hey! Did you need something? —I said to get her attention.

— Come, I need to kiss you.

—Wow! How direct— I laughed.

She surrounded me with her arms, and I rested mine on her shoulders hugging her. She made her way to my mouth but before joining our lips she stopped.

—I should have been more tactful, right?

— Not at all — it was I who pulled her and kissed her — Punished?

— Yeah.

I wasn't surprised by her response.

—And I am your punishment?

— No, you make the punishment better.

I don't think she meant it, but those words made my heart melt.

—I get it— I said, trying to sound calm.

—Hanni— she said, pulling me closer to her—I have something that belongs to you— I looked at her, confused.

— Oh yeah? What?

—This— she approached me and kissed me —Better? —She asked as we pulled away from each other.

— Better than what?

—My way of asking for your kisses— she said sweetly, I bit my lower lip to avoid pouncing on her after hearing her words.

And yes, much better, it was more "romantic", but I wasn't sure whether to say it out loud, I'm sure she uses the same tricks with everyone.

—Yes, I think— I said, trying not to sound nervous.

—You think so? —She said with fake indignation in her voice and with a smile on her face.

That smile that I wanted to never be erased from his face, that same smile that I caused him and the same one that made my heart go out of control.

— Okay, I have to admit that it's better but now shut up, you're not supposed to like to talk.

—Okay, I'll shut up now—she turned around, grabbed a basket ball and began to inflate it. My face changed completely, she noticed and laughed —I'm joking, come here— she put her arms around me again and kissed me again. We intensified the kiss; we were walking to lean against the wall, but we ended up crashing into the hockey sticks— Oops! We're so clumsy! —She said laughing against my lips when they all fell to the ground.

We quickly parted when we heard someone opened the door.

***

Minji's POV

The door of the warehouse opened, it was Haerin and Yunjin. Luckily Hanni and I parted early, the situation would have been somewhat uncomfortable.

—Hello— I said calmly.

— What happened?

—Nothing— I said just as calmly.

—We came to see you and we heard a loud noise.

And now what do I make up to make them believe the farce? I remained silent, not knowing what to answer.