Chapter 27

Hanni's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, turned it off and hugged Minji again.

My God, I'm still hugging her, she looks so peaceful sleeping like that, I don't want to wake her up, I want to stay here.

—This ends today, beautiful— I said out loud to a completely asleep Minji as I caressed her cheek.

It was 8 o'clock, we had an hour to leave the motel, get to the airport and get on the plane that would take us to the real world, that is, to Seoul.

Much to my regret, I got out of bed and picked up the clothes that ended up on the floor last night.

— Minji, get up. We'll be late.

I went to the bathroom, took a five-minute shower and got dressed.

— Minji, are you still like this? Get up!

—Leave me— she said in a sleepy voice.

A voice that drove me crazy by the way, it sounded so raspy and sexy when she just woke up.

—None of that, get up— I heard her complain —Minji! Get up! —I threw a cushion at her.

— Shhh, shut up and don't scream, I'm sleepy, let me sleep.

Wow what a girl.

—If you hadn't been up late you wouldn't be sleepy now.

—You were the one who kept me awake—I smiled at her comment, since my back was to her, and she couldn't see me.

—You kept me awake too... Besides, I'm sleepy too and I'd rather be in bed but here I am, ready—I sat down on the bed.

—In bed with me? —She asked with a smile.

—Get up— I avoided replying.

—Answer me— she said, leaning on me. I looked at her with an "obvious with you" face, I don't know how to make that face exactly but she understood me. Let's have breakfast. — she asked, yawning.

— I don't think we can, we're just in time.

— Do you know if they have opened the roads yet? Maybe we have to stay a while longer —I smiled at the implication she made.

She wanted to stay. Here. In this motel. With me.

—Now I'll come down and ask... You get up— I told her again.

—Can I shower, or don't I have time?

—If you do it quickly, yes, I'll be back now and I'm going to ask about the roads.

***

Minji's POV

I was very sleepy, I had only slept for 2 hours or so, in the end I decided to get up and go into the shower. When I finished, I saw that Hanni was sitting on the bed.

—Finally on your feet— she said when she saw me.

— Yes. Have the roads opened yet? —I asked, hoping the answer would be "no".

—Yes—oh, what a shame— I have already put everything in the bag. Your things are missing.

— Okay, I'll pick them up and put them away.

I had everything ready, my things were already collected and put away.

— You don't leave anything, right? Remember, we won't be able to come back here.