27. Jealousy Jealousy

Vote and Comment !!!!

meine koi TARGET  toh isliye matlab ye nhi ki tum sab COMMENT and VOTE hi na karoge !!! Motivation toh rhna chahiye dusra chapter likhne ke liye !!!!

HAPPY READS AHEAD!!!!

“Divya, the guy in the punching bag is bleeding to death

“Divya, the guy in the punching bag is bleeding to death. Stop, we need information from him,” I pleaded. She has been acting really erratic lately, and it’s starting to worry me. I share everything with her, but she’s being so secretive.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked again, my frustration growing as she ignored my first question

“Let me torture him. Torturing is fun,” she said with a disturbingly casual tone, as if she were discussing a new hobby. I glared at her, and she finally stopped.

“He’s not going to reveal anything. And you already know it’s your father. What kind of confirmation do you need? Or are you still in denial that it’s him?” Divya blurted out in one breath, her words hitting me like a ton of bricks. Could it really be my father? Something just doesn’t add up.

“If he doesn’t know anything, then let’s send him where he belongs,” I said, trying to sound decisive despite my confusion.

“So you’re not going to kill him?” she asked, almost sounding disappointed.

“Of course not. I’m not a murderer,” I replied sharply.

Divya made a few calls and left for work, and I headed straight to the palace. As soon as I entered, the sweetest aroma enveloped me, offering a momentary escape from my turmoil.

I followed the scent to the kitchen and found Dadi bustling around, preparing ingredients.
She noticed me and asked, “Meera, aagaye tum dono beta?”

“No, Dadi, it’s just me. Divya went straight to the office,” I said, trying to mask my unease. She nodded and continued her work, unaware of the chaos swirling inside me.

" Ye kis liye bana rhe ho aap? (Why are you making these, Dadi?) " I asked.

"They're for Vikram," she said with a warm smile, her eyes twinkling with joy. "He really loved the sweets I made." She continued, staring at the wall as if reflecting on the past, then smiled, though the smile soon faded.