18. Trip (Part One)

Hello beautiful people !!! I am back
AND HAPPY GALENTINE TO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS OUT HER !!!

Bhai istg I have best readers and your comments, your review are making me and my day better and better.

ITNA SAARA PYAAR DENE KE LIYE SHUKRIYA ILYSMMMM
WE HAVE COMPLETED 100K + READS
CONGRATULATIONS AND CHEERS TO US

So In the reward form I have wrote a very fun and loooongggg chapter
So enjoy it AND COMMENT alllooottttt
And OFCC VOTE BHI BHAI !!!

HAPPY READS AHEAD!!!!

Word count: 3229

The sky was gleaming with a mix of warm yet cold wind, creating the most blissful daylight

Chaos reigned around the palace, with Vikram, Avi, and Dev immersed in their phone calls, attempting to wrap up their work.

Standing amidst the confusion was Meera, feeling a sense of confusion herself.

While she knew about the trip, she was unaware that Vikram would also be joining.

She hadn’t expected him to go, given his responsibilities with the company.

“Jisne bhi ye trip plan kiya hai, mera ashirwad uske saath hai,” Avi declared finally wrapping up his work.

Avi was known as the life of the party, with vacations being his favorite thing in the world.

“Dadi ko dede ashirwad,” Meera said, her laughter not quite reaching her eyes.

She simply existed in the moment, with neither happiness nor sadness affecting her.

What did affect her was the man standing straight across from her, looking dashingly handsome in his casual attire, a sight she didn’t often see.

While everyone chuckled at Meera’s comment, Vikram remained busy on the phone.

“Dadi, aapko mera ashirwad tathastu,” Avi said, attempting to mimic priests.

Dadi playfully hit him on the head, causing him to dramatically hiss in pain.

Meera was still confused about how they would go on the trip, as her car was still in repair.

She swiftly moved toward Vikram to inquire about her car while the others were busy making the final pack.
She cleared her throat to get his attention.

Vikram raised one eyebrow in question and wrapped up his call in five minutes. Meera stood there, waiting for him. “Is my car repaired?” she questioned him.

“No, it will take some more time. It will be done when we come back, I guess,” he said casually, shrugging his shoulders.

Meera’s forehead creased with worry. “Damn it,” she thought to herself, but held back from shouting.