10. Home or House

Hello beautiful peoples !

I know I took a really long time writing this chapter I am so sorry I was really busy but at last I wrote a really long chapter

AND AND AND (DRUM ROLL 🥁🥁)

we were on #1 online friend and and and  we have hit 10k finalllyyyyy (*screaming loudly)

  I'm so sorry for making you all wait for this long  really busy but here the chapter .

Thank you for all these people have supported me through this and who all are liking my story thank you so much

Happy read the ahead

MEERA'S POV

"You're quite lucky, you know. I hope everyone gets a home and not just a house." I uttered in a trembling voice. A house is just freaking 4 walls and a roof, but home comes alive because of the people who live there.

  It’s not just the house itself but the people inside who make it feel special and cozy. their love, stories, and time together turn a house into a warm and welcoming home.

But my home died.

Mr. King observed me keenly; our eyes met. There's something phenomenal about his gaze. My eyes traveled over his body—his T-shirt clung to him, revealing his abs and muscular arms as he skillfully prepared the chai.

I took a sip, and it was hot, causing me to gasp. "Are you okay?" he asked, swiftly taking the cup from my hand, he is so close to me and something weird happened in my stomach, I have never felt this way his forehead creasing with concern.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. The tea was hotter than I realized, dyaan nhi diya meine" (I didn’t notice) I replied, though internally, because mera pura dyaan tumpe tha . urgghhh kesi baatein kar rhi ho Meera

(because my focus was on you , urghh what are you saying Meera)

"Here, drink this first," he said, handing me cold water. “Thank you, for everything," I expressed, and he seemed to understand more than my words conveyed. Yet, questions lingered in his eyes.