26. Stalkers

VOTE AND COMMENT !!

HAPPY READS AHEAD !!!

In the heart of the night, Vikram and Dev emerged from the shadows, their presence a sinister silhouette against the backdrop of the desolate landscape surrounding the abandoned mansion

The guard stationed at the gate, a weathered figure cloaked in darkness, acknowledged their approach with a silent nod, his eyes betraying a flicker of recognition as he pushed open the creaking gates, their rusty hinges protesting against the intrusion.

Without a word, Vikram and Dev passed through the threshold, disappearing into the shroud of night that enveloped the mansion.

The mansion's interior, a labyrinth of forgotten corridors and hidden chambers, whispered tales of secrets and betrayal that echoed in the stillness of the night.The mansion's interior, a labyrinth of forgotten corridors and hidden chambers, whispered tales of secrets and betrayal that echoed in the stillness of the night.

As they reached the designated room, guarded by two silent sentinels, Vikram's gaze fell upon the captive figure bound to a chair, a cruel smile curling his lips at the sight of the bloodied form.

The room was a macabre tableau, adorned with an array of weapons and tools of torture, each bearing the mark of its gruesome purpose

As Vikram examined the bloodied weapon with a chilling fascination, his eyes flickered with a sadistic delight. "Get the doctor," he commanded, his voice a low growl that reverberated through the chamber. "Get him treated. I want to have a little more fun."

The captive boy, his body battered and broken, whimpered in agony as Vikram's words hung in the air like a death knell

"Leave me, or my father won't let you get away with this,"

the boy attempted to threaten Vikram, his voice quivering with a mix of bravado and fear.

However, Vikram's eyes blazed with a fierce intensity, betraying no hint of intimidation. Without a word, he seized a knife and swiftly plunged it into the boy's thigh, eliciting a sharp cry of pain.

"Who gave you the order?" Vikram's voice was low and commanding, cutting through the boy's attempt at defiance.

"What order?" The boy's confusion was palpable, but before he could comprehend the gravity of the situation, the blade dug deeper into his flesh, sending waves of agony coursing through his body.

"What were you doing there that night?" Vikram's question was direct, each word laced with a sense of urgency.

The boy's scream filled the air as the knife continued to pierce his skin, the pain rendering him incapable of coherent thought.

Through gritted teeth, he managed to stammer, "I-I wasn't following her... I just wanted to talk to her."

Vikram's steely gaze bore into the boy's soul, unrelenting in its intensity. With a swift motion, he removed the knife from the boy's thigh, causing fresh waves of torment to wash over him.