19. Trip (Part Two)

Hellooo welcome back lovelies!!!

Dekho pyaare pyaare log ye chapter meine bht samta aur mehnat se likha h
SO YOU ALL BETTER WRITE DOZENS OF COMMENTS OTHER THEN 'UPDATE PLEASE' 😭😭

THE SPOILER OF THIS CHAPTER WAS UPLOADED AS A REEL AND IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME ON INSTA .. JALDI JAO AUR FOLLOW KARO !!!!

Itni pretty profile h hayeee !!! So follow me on insta also !!!

And one of you have to me to put chapter aesthetic in between so I will try it today ..and bhai i tried to find Indian aesthetic but i couldn't I am sorry bare with me !!!

Okayyyyyyy !!!

HAPPY READS AHEAD !!!

I’ve always been the one to keep a level head in tough situations, but this time I was panicking

I was with him, and I kind of trusted him, but I feared that my situation now would develop into something I never wanted.

Being stuck in the middle of a jungle-type area was terrifying. Not that I was scared of animals (I had seen worse, like my father)

But this darkness… It was a darkness that seemed to have a life of its own, primal and ancient, alive with unseen creatures. It was a darkness that was both beautiful and terrifying, alive with mystery and danger, a darkness that resembled me.

But my light was standing right in front of me.

In the darkness, he seemed to come alive.

There was something about him that was both captivating and dangerous. The moonlight seemed to cast a spell over him, illuminating his features in a way that made him seem both powerful and vulnerable.

The shadows danced across his face, highlighting the contours of his cheekbones and the strength of his jawline. In the glow of the moon, he looked almost ethereal.

As if he were a creature of the night. The dangerous one for me.

But that didn’t mean I wasn’t angry at him. We were stuck here in the middle of nowhere because of him , pacing back and forth in both confusion and frustration.