1.Stroke of Hope

Song dedication: little numb bug by Em beihold

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive

Do you ever get a little bit tired of lifeLike you're not really happy but you don't wanna dieLike you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive'Cause you gotta survive

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As the morning sun cast a warm glow through her window, Meera's hazel eyes opened to a new day filled with possibilities. Despite the darkness of last night's events, she clung to a glimmer of hope that things could change for the better.

Meera, an art student with a deep passion for painting and English literature, saw beauty even
in the most challenging moments of life. Her passion for art had always been her sanctuary, a realm where she could transform emotions into vibrant strokes of color and words of resilience

Meera believed in the power of words, both written and painted. With every stroke of her brush and each carefully chosen word, she aimed to paint a path toward healing and justice

 With every stroke of her brush and each carefully chosen word, she aimed to paint a path toward healing and justice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                           Meera's POV

Once again, the morning sun rose, bringing with it a glimmer of hope and a sense of dependence. My mother lay beside me, her arm bruised and her cheeks swollen, while my father replayed the same dreadful scene from the moment I regained consciousness. He subjected her to abuse once more, and she remained powerless to respond

People often talk about the greatness of love, how someone who wanted to die live for their lover and the person who want to live die for their lover, wierd people. My mother had shared tales of this perfect knight in shining armor from her books, but the prince she believed in turned out to be an impostor. Love, as I came to understand, had the power to undermine and destroy you. I had a living example of it right in my own mother.

My parents had crossed paths during a brief visit for a literature program in Delhi. My father was in the midst of establishing his own business at the time, and that one year had completely upended their lives. They were still young and passionately in love. After a year, my mother discovered she was pregnant, and she embraced it with joy, marrying my father. However, something changed after my birth. My father began to drink heavily and subject her to abuse. For the past 21 years, she had endured it all for my sake.

Since then, I've lost faith in love. Love may appear beautiful in books, but in reality, it's a different story.

I took a deep breath and rose from the bed. The house reeked of alcohol, with furniture shattered and broken glass strewn about. There he was, peacefully sleeping, after breaking the peace from our lives. Carefully, I picked up the broken glass and began cleaning the house , I don't like maids to see all this , even if they know the situation of my house but it's embarrassing. Sometimes, I thoughts of harming my father, but I refrained out of consideration for my mother, who still clung to hope, even after enduring two decades of torment.

I prepared breakfast for my mother and myself, attempting to wake her gently, but her bruises made it difficult. Instead, I left a note explaining that I was running late for studio, quickly had breakfast, and escaped from this living hell.

My phone pinged with a notification. A new message from Divya. Divya was my only friend in this world, an online friend who lived in Rajasthan. We had seen each other's photos and spoken on the phone. Instead of messaging her, I decided to call her. "Helloooo," she sang.
"Hey, good morning to you too," I replied. "I messaged you to share some good news, but I'm glad you called," she said with excitement. "And what is it?" I asked eagerly. "You've been accepted into Jaiswal College of Art!" she exclaimed. "Oh my God! Lord! Ahhhhh!" I screamed, drawing the attention of people in the hallway, but I didn't care. 'Whatever, IDGAF!' I thought. "Okay, now I can finally take my mother away from this hell and finally meet you. Yaaayyy! I need to discuss this with my mom and call you back. Bye, love you!" Without waiting for her response, I ended the call. Jaiswal College was the best place for an art and literature diploma, and after three years of trying and earning my BA degree, I had finally made it. It was the best news of my life.

                  Chapters aesthetic

                  Chapters aesthetic

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-------------------------------------------------------------THANK YOU the people who are reading this story!!!I hope you will like this story I am  gonna publish 5 chapter back to back If you people like the story then please comment your thought...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU the people who are reading this story!!!
I hope you will like this story
I am  gonna publish 5 chapter back to back
If you people like the story then please comment your thoughts about it and after seeing your interest I will post accordingly .