12.Moving out ? (Birthday bonus)

Hello lovely peoples !!

Even though the target are not completed and I am disappointed at that .

But because it my birthday today so I thought to upload a new chapter today because this is the only good thing happen to me this year.

Thank you so much for all your love and support i am truly thankful

Happy reads !

From the night of planning, humanity began to fade in Meera

From the night of planning, humanity began to fade in Meera. It's ironic how they all say, "It only takes a moment to change your life."

Everything changed for Meera. The once joyful and loving Meera vanished. Now, she's merely pretending to be normal because she's with Divya's family.

Life has turned into a cruel game for Meera, and to win, she feels she must adopt an inhuman mindset. Her perspective has changed, and now her sole aim is revenge.

It's been ten days since she arrived at the palace, ten days without her mother.

These days would have been different with her; they had plans to visit college, explore, find a new house, and start a new life.

When Meera learned about her acceptance into Jaiswal College of Art, it felt like a ray of hope in the darkness-a chance to escape. Without a second thought, Meera contacted someone in Jaipur to secure a lavish apartment.

She even shared the details with her mom, envisioning part of it as a studio for herself. Recalling all this only fueled Meera's anger further. Today, she's supposed to visit the college for admission.

*Flashback*

Meera lay with her laptop in her mother's lap, showing her pictures of potential new houses. "Mom, what do you think? Is this one good, or should we look after reaching there?" While Meera examined the pictures, her mom gazed at her with the biggest smile.

Meera, noticing her mother's smile, looked puzzled. "kya hua ghr pasand aaya ya nhi ? (Did you like the house or not?)" Meera asked again. "Ghr bht achha h (The house is wonderful), and I'm so proud of you, my exceptional child!" her mom said with a happy year in her eyes, making Meera grin widely.

"Being your exceptional child just comes naturally. Thanks for noticing!" Meera joked, tossing her hair. "You and your sassy replies," her mother said. "Well, I got it from my mother!" They both burst into laughter. "You should make a joint studio in this apartment," her mom suggested. "Wow, that's a great idea, but renovation will take time," Meera said jotting down all the details.

"Yes, because I don't like being alone at home," her mom said, hinting at the reason. They even selected colors for the walls. "And mom, we'll build a secret library in my studio," both mother and daughter, passionate about books, envisioned it as their imaginary haven amidst their challenging reality.

Meera was a well-known figure in the book industry, though no one knew her appearance. Her mother played a significant role in encouraging her writing; she herself was a big fan of shayari and poetry. "And mom, don't fill that library with only my books," she teased her mom.