9.The Special Chai

Hello lovelies people first of all thank you all of you for 2.11k reads . Congratulations to us , many more to come

And this chapter is dedicated to aasthakedelusions

This is the new poster for the story created by Ash .

 Leave a comment if I all liked it or not , if all don't do that then I have to make target so please vote and commentOkay now you can read it , a very serious chapter ahead

Okay now you can read it , a very serious chapter ahead

And this is longest chapter I have wrote, so please comment and vote bht saara , if you don't do that then I have to set a target

Okay now you can read , A very serious chapter ahead

This whole situation is surreal. Meera's father is the worst, most shifty man. Yes overheard their conversation because they were loud AF.

That guy who claimed, "I will marry her," like the fuck I will let him come any near I couldn't see his face. My fist clenched .

I was about to open the door, but Meera turned around, about to collide with me. Hundred of question running through my mind but Her eyes held so much tension, worry, and a tint of anger.

I didn't want to stress her more. I knew what I had to do, but that fucker is so gone .

We turned around, and Meera bid her last goodbye to her mother. We headed to the car. Ignored a notification on my phone; being with her was all that mattered. But then, I saw someone who shouldn't be there. I blinked to clear my vision, uncertain if I was overthinking.

I hurried to the car, instructing the driver on our destination. As the car moved, her hazel eyes carried immense pain. She wanted to cry but held back. I've been through similar pain; I knew what she was going through. I told her, "Cry, Meera. Don't hold back." Tears rolled down her cheeks; even her tears were precious, like pearls.

Slowly, she leaned her head on my shoulder. This is the last time you'll cry, love. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again. An unspoken promise-I'm here now, I whispered to myself, my shirt damp with her tears.