14. Weekend Dinner

Happy 16k reads to us !!!!

Now this chapter is kind of a long and I want you all to Comment alot and don't forget to Vote !!! I love you all

Happy reads ahead !!!!

It was weekend  dinner day, the day they all looked forward to at the end of the week. As someone rightly said, DNA doesn't make family;

they become each other's found family. They have this ritual since Meera came to Jaipur – every weekend, they take turns cooking for each other. This week, the guys are supposed to be in charge.

Dev has grown fond of Meera, acting like a protective big brother without her knowing.

Avi is the one who can make Meera laugh, which sometimes makes Vikram scowl enviously, but he's too proud to admit it(Cause he is Mr. VIKRAM I.AM.NOT.JEALOUS Singh)

Meera and Avi enjoy teasing each other, making the dinner table a place filled with laughter.

Meera arrived at the palace a bit late, and in the kitchen, the guys were figuring out what to cook.

Avi declared, "Today, I will make dinner and show you all what actual cooking is." Dev and Vikram rolled their eyes, Divya entered, saying, "If you're cooking, I'd rather eat at a diner."

"Coming from someone who almost burned down the kitchen last time," Avi smirked.

Divya retorted, "Considering your last cooking escapade, I'd say your confidence is like a recipe without salt – missing a crucial element and leaving a bland impression."

Avi, undeterred, moved toward her, whispering, "I have other ways to make an impression. Wanna find out what?" in his husky voice, leaving Divya flustered.

Just as things got intriguing, Meera entered, calling Avi "little bug."

"Stop saying that, it ruins my reputation. Besides, I'm not cooking today. Divya wanted my help for some reason," Avi explained with a raised eyebrow.

Meera, suspicious but trusting Divya's expression, decided to inquire later.
"Seriously, Avi? You told me you were cooking," Vikram protested.

"Seriously, Vicky, I changed my mind," Avi replied with a devilish smile. Turning to Dev, he remarked, "And you, Dev Dass ki tarah bass baitha hua hai . Tu kya karega yahaan? (just sitting there like Dev Dass. What will you do here?)"

Avi tried to convey the situation to Dev without words, but Dev remained utterly confused.

"Bass body bana li hai, dimaag toh hai nahi (you have only built the body, there's no brain in there  )" Avi said, pulling Dev out of his chair.

Meera tried to pull Avi away, whispering, "I know what you're trying to do. It's a bad idea."

"If you know what I'm doing, then take advantage of it," Avi whispered back, winking. Vikram watched them with fire in his eyes, not liking their closeness. Avi made eye contact with Vikram, smirking at him, and the three of them left the kitchen.