16. Bike Ride

Hello beautiful people!

As some of you said the last chapter was very short , and demanded another chapter so here it is because the way you guys are commenting has inspired me a lot shoutout to Rosemarry52 commenting on my every chapter. Tysm guyzz i enjoyed reading your comments seriously yrr it's was soo enthusiastic for me !! ILY all sooo muchhhhhhhh!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER ALSO

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @zoyana.s_wrts for spoilers and funny reels

s_wrts for spoilers and funny reels

Happy Reads Ahead!!!

My heart raced in unsettling rhythm as I approached her apartment, the door slightly ajar

My heart raced in unsettling rhythm as I approached her apartment, the door slightly ajar. The door opens with a soft, almost unnoticeable sound revealing a scene of devastation - shattered glass, blood-stained floors. There she was, a beautiful chaos, eyes closed, hugging a bleeding leg.

but what the fuck happened, and who did this?? The question still hung in the air. Her hazel eyes slowly opened, exposing a spectrum of emotions.

The look of horror on her face make me want to unalive that person who did this to her,

adrenaline rush through me, She is shivering for god sake, I removed my jacket, wrapping it around her shivering form. The revelation hit hard - "HER FATHER." Just the word my blood rush and sent a surge of anger; he had messed with the wrong person.

HE MESSED WITH MY WOMAN.

he can't get away easily I already have 165 ways to kill him and 155 ways to make it look like an accident,

A cold hand stopped me, pleading, "Sta...Stay with me." the way she said it, I could help it! I kneel in front of her and took her hands in mine, I will this never leaves her hand and held on to it till death break it apart.

She buried herself in my chest, which caught me off guard. silent sobs breaking the air. Her tears are breaking my heart, it's like we are connect and I can feel her pain, she wrapped her hands around my torso like I might vanish ,