6.WHO DID THIS TO YOU ?

Heyy lovely people!!!

Well last time ka Target pura hi nhi hua (I am disappointed) 😔 toh I am just gonna go with flow because this is my first story .

From now the update will be once a week .

And thank you to paperrings_wrts for the support ! hehe the best person ever .

Yess now you can continue reading!!

Happy Read ahead!!!

I stepped out of the car and arrived at a place that resembled a fairytale castle. As I got out of the car, my eyes turned glassy. Divya was in a wheelchair. I attempted to walk, but my legs betrayed me, making it hard to maintain my balance.

Someone came to my recue, a warm and reassuring hand gripped me. A husky voice reached my ears, filled with anger, "Who did this to you?"

I tried to speak, but my mouth went dry, rendering me speechless. A tear escaped my eye, and I sobbed, "He killed... her. She's gone, Divya. She's gone." I struggled to speak while my voice in sobs swayed.

Divya embraced me, and together, we made our way inside a gate. Everything became a blur, and suddenly, darkness enveloped my vision.

As they walked inside, Meera nearly collapsed to the ground, but Vikram rushed to her side, his arm preventing her fall (Aree daily soap Wala slow motion main Nhi Hua).

Divya screamed Meera's name (okay ye dramatic tha) and attempted to rise from her wheelchair, but her helplessness was evident, not escaping Vikram's notice.

He lifted Meera in a bridal style, his voice filled with concern and tension as he ordered, "Call the doctor immediately." His sister nodded and swiftly contacted the doctor.

Vikram gently placed the unconscious Meera on a bed, his face tense, and he whispered, "Whoever did this to you won't escape my wrath"

(don't worry, Vicky, she will seek her revenge - spoiler alert)

His gaze fixed on her disheveled appearance, with bloodstains on her clothes.

When the doctor arrived, he explained that Meera had lost consciousness due to exhaustion and stress, recommending a glucose infusion. Vikram saw the doctor out and received the prescription.

On the other hand, Divya broke down upon seeing her best friend in this state, while Vikram watched from the doorway, his heart clenched.

"I need some information," he said as he called Avi. Divya wept and drifted off to sleep at Meera's bedside. Vikram hopped on his bike and headed to the warehouse.

"What happened?" both Dev and Avi asked simultaneously. I took a deep breath, and my expression shifted as I uttered her name, "Meera."

They both looked at me with curiosity, and I proceeded to explain the entire situation. A heavy silence followed as both of them tried to come up with a solution. However, I had already made up my mind.

"Find out what happened with the help of CCTV in Delhi. I'm going to find and confront that person," I said, my grip on a glass of water betraying my anger. "I think you should wait. Let her explain the situation. You can't jump to conclusion," Dev reasoned logically. "He's right; you should at least wait until morning," Avi concurred.

"I can't lose her even before I even get the chance to be with her." I fretted.

"I couldn't protect my parents but I'm not taking any risk with her"

Dev placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, saying, "Vicky, it's not your fault. And as for Meera, let her wake up first; nothing will happen to her."

I nodded, glancing at the clock; it was nearly 2 a.m. "Go home and get some rest, man. You look like a walking corpse," Avi advised Dev, and I couldn't help but scoff at his antics.

After returning home, I found Meera in the guest room. Divya was asleep in her wheelchair with her head resting on the bedside.

I gently carried her to her room, trying not to wake her, and tucked her into bed. Sleep, and I made my way back to the guest room, where I found Meera. Her glucose had run out, and she had been changed into one of Divya's nightgowns.

I sat down on a chair, noticed a stray strand of hair falling onto her face, and gently brushed it behind her ear, tucking it away. She appeared so peaceful in her sleep, yet her face remained pale. "I'm here now," I whispered softly

Holding her hand. Her hands felt cold, and I massaged them to warm her up. I rested my head on the edge of the bed, my thoughts dwelling on the memories of my parents and the haunting scenes in the hospital. I closed my eyes to push away the distressing thoughts.

I tried to open my eyes; bright sunlight hit my face , and my entire body throbbed with pain . As I opened my eyes, I was in some princess type of room. where the hell am I?

I struggled to piece together how I had ended up here, and then I felt something touching my hand. To my shock , I noticed a man sleeping with his head resting on the edge of the bed

My mind exploded with questions ; what hell happened ? my clothes are changed and a man???? As his hand was trying to hold my hand without thinking I let out a piercing scream !! loudly. he woke up saying "what the heckk was that?"

"Listen who are you and where the hell am I? I came to friend's house but where am I?" my voice trembled with fear. "and whoooo the hellll changed my clothes??" I yelled , my head pounding as I yelled .

"heyy listen .." he said calmly Before he could finish his sentence , someone knock on the door . "Meera" a voice called out and she entered the room . OOOHHH MYYY GODDD its Divya my eyes welled up with tears and I rushed toward her

I hugged her tightly and we both cried "I'm sorry" she broke the silence and after that I could not control my tears even more the scene from the hospital played in my head. we broke the hug and she wiped my tear

Two other man was also here who are they now ?, and look up to the man who was standing there "bhai sa what aree doing here ?" she questioned "he is your brother ?"

I interrupted "yeah right Vikram bhai sa , my brother" she introduced me , bloody hell I yelled at her brother , damn it 'Meera kabhi toh shanti se baat karliya kar' (Meera talk peacefully sometime ) I thought and felt embarrassed "I'm so sorry bhaiya"

I spoke while turning toward him bhaiya yeahh I don't know how to address him well he is Divya brother soo "about what I did..." "I'm not your brother!!"

he stated with his heavy voice and two other man who were standing near the door clucked before I could say anything he busted out of the room and they both followed him leaving me bewildered and a bit flustered

Why are they laughing Argggggg !!!!!! this is so confusing. Before I could say anything "what's with him today?" Divya said with a shock expression.

Chapter aesthetic