25. Unofficial Museum Date

Heyy there!! i know it took me really long to update but hum apne phela writing block experience kar rhe the so thank you for waiting and being patient

I came back stronger than a 90s trend

TARGET

VOTE : 1K (again ye baar pura kar dena)
COMMENT: 100

(kyunki tumlog bina bole karte nhi ho )
And for God sake i don't want to see the first comment as NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

HAPPY READS AHEAD!!

VIKRAM'S POV

The entire day was a whirlwind of meetings, one after another. The new project is proving to be quite the headache, but it's  important. Despite the workload. I still had an event to attend an exhibition, as Dev had mentioned earlier.

He had some urgent matter to attend to, so he left early. It was nearing evening, the sun preparing to dip below the horizon, and i hurried towards the entrance, knowing I was running a bit behind schedule. As I approached the entrance, my gaze inadvertently locked onto her, and for a fleeting moment, time seemed to stand still.

She was there, Meera, adorned in a black knee-length dress that clung to her every curve with an almost supernatural precision.

It felt like that dress belonged solely to her, as if it was meant to highlight her beauty perfectly. With every step she took, The soft evening light enveloped her form, casting a radiant halo around her that seemed to blur the lines between my fantasy and reality.

I blinked, maybe I am hallucinating

when I opened my eyes again she was gone as if she had vanished into thin air. I glanced around, half-expecting to find her, but there was no trace.

Perhaps i was just exhausted from the day's events.

Entering the exhibition hall, was greeted by a bustling atmosphere, filled with chatter and excitement Numerous fundraisers were taking place, it seemed had arrived a bit early, as a lady was delivering a speech to the attentive audience.

Despite my efforts to focus on the proceedings, my mind kept drifting beck to the  hallucination I had experienced earlier.

She was a beautiful hallucination, a figment of my imagination brought to life in the most enchanting of ways.

And though I knew deep down that she was real, a part of me couldn't help but wonder if she was merely a trick of the light a fleeting vision that would vanish as quickly as it had come, leaving me longing for her solely.

The speech concluded and preparations for the exhibition were underway when I was interrupted by a sudden phone call As I finished my conversation, my attention was drawn to a scene unfolding nearby same lady I saw earlier,her hand raised as if to strike someone it took me a moment to recognize her as Meera.