chapter 38

..

..

..

..

"I NEED HER IN MY BASEMENT BY EVENING.."

ISHAN : a..are you sure? Shubi.. I mean she is sara... You know what i mean right? We're kidnapping Sachin Tendulkar's daughter.

SHUBMAN: No. We're kidnaping a person who tried to hurt my family, who nearly killed my father and threaten my wife so I'm damn serious Ishu.

ISHAN : She'll be in your basement till evening.

He said in a serious tone and hung up the call. Me and Jyotica left for hospital, where we picked rest of the people and reached to the farmhouse. There was no point of explaining everything to maa or shahneel. I don't want them to get scared. I told them that we're leaving here for a change. Papa was still in the hospital. He'll get discharge next week.

It didn't took us much time to settle down in the farmhouse. Jyotica was feeding jishu but there was still that worried expression all over her face. She experienced 'that' horrible scene this morning. It was so hard to digest that somebody actually wanted to hurt our family. As the time passes I'm getting more frustrated. I just couldn't diny the fact that there was still a slightest hope in my heart. I hope sara wasn't the one behind all this. I know her. But.. But that jacket. God.  I'm sorry for a person i become once she accepted all of this. Ive always respected every women around me but now it's on my family.

My family is everything to me 'Or main unke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun.. KUCH BHI'

_______________________________________

JYOTICA :

it didn't took us much time to settle down in our mohali's farmhouse. Papa is still in the hospital but he'll get discharged soon. Jishu is peacefully sleeping in my arms. Shubi is here with us. But I can clearly see that uneasiness on his face. I understand, He knew sara since his childhood, he was in love with her at some part of his life but that uneasiness on his face wasn't heartbreak... That was BETREYAL.

And the best part of betreyal is, it always comes from people we cherish.

_______________________________________

SHUBMAN :

It was rainning heavily. Atmosphere around us was cold yet uneasy.

By 6: 45 in the evening my phone beeped. It was ISHAN. Telling me that the 'work' was done. I quickly took my car keys, wore sandles and was about to leave when someone stopped me by the door.

"are you going to see HER? " Jyotica asked.

"You said we should talk to her... Do you not want me to go?"

"I'm coming with you." She said and my eyes widened.

"No.. Baby It's ... It's not safe there... We don't know what she's up to."

"I'm coming with you or no one is leaving this house.. Bas I don't know anything "

I can never win any debate against her... Never.

Right now she is in the car with me.. And we're off to our house. Ishan kept sara there. In the basement... Not a lot of people know about that basement...

Not even my parents.

We reached there in no time. I saw Jyotica's eyes widened when she entered the door she never saw there before. She looked at me with questionable eyes but didn't said anything.