chapter 32

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

I don't know how I reached to the hospital or how many traffic signals I've broken on the way to there  but the soon I reached there, l saw shahneel right outside of her hospital room, crying.

She ran towards me and  hugged me tightly.

"Shubi... Shubi She left us...."

I pulled away from her and entered in that room.. There she  was covered in a white sheet. Lying on a bed lifelessly....

No... This can't be happening.

Her.. Her body is still warm. Nooo... You... You can't leave us like that. . This can't be happening. Please....

" you can't go... Y.. You're not allowed to... How am I supposed to live jyotica... please come back..... No...  Ou.... Our baby is waiting for you naaa..  He is waiting for his Mama... Please.... How am i supposed to answer that little boy....shahneel  tell her na... Why isn't she listening?... Jyotica no....i.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry please.....please come back.... How unlucky i am...  I didn't even got the chance to tell you how much I love you..... Please... I'm tired.... Please for me... Tum nahi jaa sakti... Mai nhi jaane dunga tumhe.... "

  I hugged her body tightly..

" ye kya hogya yaar.... Mai nhi jane dunga thujhe... Mai kya karunga ab tumhare bina... I....... "

"God, you're heavy, I can't breath." someone whispered.

I looked up.. It was JYOTICA looking at me with smile on her face.

WHAT?

My eyes widened when shahneel entered in the room bursting into laughter...helped jyotica to sat straight on her bed. 

"What the fuck is happening?.. You... You're alive..?"

Oh my God.. I went to her and hugged her again...

"Are you guys stupid.. Meri jaan nikal gayi thi. Shahneel this is not done" I shouted looking at my sister.

She started laughing again.

"No brother. You hurt my Bhabhi so much that i just wanted to give you the taste of your own medicine before dropping the Bomb. Hahaha look at your face."

 "But When did you...... " 

"Last night.. After you Left.. The doctors checked on her. She was completely fine but needed some rest, so we decided to tell you guys in the morning. Aur waisebhi we had alot of things to talk about." She winked at my wife.

"I've called our parents too. They're coming here with the baby. So take your time lovebirds. I'll wait outside."  She gave me a smirk and closed the door.

The turns of events are just messing up with my Head.

What the hell is happening....?

Jyotica is right Here, right In front of me. Smiling and looking at me in the eye. Somebody needs to pinch me. I need to make sure this isn't dream. This isn't right?