chapter 8

Next morning..

SHUBMAN :

Arhhh. I woke up with a bizzarre Headache. I feel like somebody in making holes in my skull with drill machine.

A moment later I looked around. This isn't my room. I was on bed, Ishan was sleeping on the other side and siraj was on a couch. Its a hotel room.. Dude what happened last night??

Suddenly my right hand pained. I had bandage around my knuckle. What did I do?

I tried to remember.......

Fuck.

FUck..

FUCKKKKK.....

NO...... I.. I DIDN'T....

I KISSED HER... AND  the cherry on top is I punched that guy in a club..

I saw ishan was waking up...

"Hey ishh wake up.. Abe uthh naa.."

"What happened shubhi?" He asked. His eyes are still close.

"What happened last night..?"

He opened his eyes in a flash and looked at me with disbelief.

"Are you serious? "

"Tell me what happened?" I  said
loudly

"You were so strange yesterday dude.. First you vanished for like 30 minutes and then you came back with that stupid angry expression of yours.... And you know what you did after that... You straight away punched a guy on his face.. And when security stopped you, you punched on a glass table instead... You know how difficult for us to get you in this room. Indeed you were drunk ha"

"What about the clu.... "

"Don't worry, everything is under control. Owner of that club was siraj's friend, he erased all CCTV footages"

I sigh in relief.

"But your behaviour yesterday was not normal at all yarr.. You can share if there's anything bothering you. Is it about Sara? Is she here? " Ishan said being genuinely worried.

"No,  she's going to live in london for few more months with her friends" I said

"Dude, that sara.. I mean I'm sorry i know you guys are in a long distance relationship but you tell me, when was the last time she contacted you.. I know you guys have been together for so long but still you haven't labeled your relation yet. she only calls you whenever she's in some problem. She didn't even came here  when your grandmother died. Shubhi we are not stupid nor you."

He wasn't completely wrong. Me and sara we still dont know who we are. Last year I tried to initiate. Not like I was asking her to get engaged or get married. We are dating But we dont even say I love you to eachother.
She straight away said she needs more time to check I'm capable for her or not.

"Its not about sara, ishu....  I think it's just alcohol.. I was too drunk."

He nodded. And I looked at my watch. It was 10:15. Good she won't be home. For now I dont have to face her. Good. I stood up, start collecting my things. Bid goodbye to ishan. Siraj was still sleeping. Took my car and head a way.

I reached home. I opened door with my key, as soon as I stepped my leg in apartment jyotica came out of kitchen with a breakfast plate in her hand. SHIT.. ITS SUNDAY...I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT..

The moment she saw me she stopped in her way and now we both are looking anywhere but eachother.  Shit this is awkward than I expected. I ran fast to my room to avoid everything. How am i going to face her god..

After that we didn't saw each other that much again. Just dinner and that's it. I got busy in my ads and practice too. Days passed really quickly. I kinda avoid being in for sundays too. Because every time I look at her the only thing I remind is that kiss.... Aarrh nooo.... Its like she posses me whenever I'm around her...

But this sunday is different... Everyone I know is busy or either out of town. Why god why.. I used to think I was your favourite child.. Then why???

With daring and a lot of courage I got out of my bedroom and scanned entire hallway.. There she is siting on a dining table with a book in her hand, sipping coffee from other.

she looked up. And again that feeling. Feeling of longing.

She broke the silence first.. "You wanna have breakfast?  It's aaloo ke parathe."  I nodded and reached to my bedroom to get fresh.

I'm still getting flashbacks from yesterday. How small she looked in my arms. Her small waist that she perfectly hide under her oversized clothes. My tounge exploring every corner of her mouth. The way she was shivering in my arms and The way her ass feels..... Ahm...

No. Nothing happened.. I was too drunk. But the fact that she let me do that all to her. She wanted it the way I wanted it too.

I can hear my own heartbeat. Its so fast.

I freshen up and join her for breakfast. Paratha is my favourite dish ever. "Umm. Its good" I said and she smiled.

After a while when we both were done with our Nashta I gave her my empty plate. While doing that my fingers slightly brushed  her fingers. And again our eyed locked for a moment. I can clearly see a red tint on her cheeks.. She took my dish and went to wash dishes. While I cleaned our table.

"What are you doing today" I asked.

"Nothing  just some grocery shopping from supermarket and we're running out of vege's now, so some vegetable shopping. "Why? Do you wanna join.?"  She asked excitedly with spark in her eyes. But the next moment she realised her mistake. "Ohh.. Sorry." She muttered.

" I would love to" I said.

The moment i said that, her eyes lit up.

"How?" She asked with excitement.

"You just don't know my ways. Let Me show you."

I winked at her and went to my cupboard and took my black over sized hoodie and a fake mustache. I came back in front of her. The moment she saw me she started laughing terribly. I started laughing with her too. After a while we calmed down. Dude she looks beautiful whenever she smile..

"That mustache don't suit you at all" she said while laughing.

"Thats the point right."

"Right "

We both got ready.. Me with my black hoodie and mustache and she wore a offwhite chikankari kurta with jhumka in her ears.
Wow...

Anyway just to distract myself I took my car keys and went to my car.
.
.
.
.
.

We settled down in car. I was driving and she is on passenger seat.

she turned on radio in car for some music. On 93.8 there was a old song playing named 'Bade achhe lagte hai' from movie 'Nadiya ke paar'. We both started humming on this song silently.

Hum tum Itne pass hai jaise
Dur ye chand, sitaare.....
Sach pucho toh manko apne
Lagte hai ye sare....
Magar achhe lagte hai..
Ye Dhartiii, ye nadiya, ye Raina or....

Or TUM.......

It was calm and peaceful. I just want time to stop here.

𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘉𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें