chapter 35

..

..

..

..

..

JYOTICA :

I Feel alive... It's nice to be back. I was hurt, but when I woke up from my longest nap ever, everything around me was already changed. My family was in Melbourne, I gave birth to the cutest baby ever, my.. My Husband was there. It felt like all those months of pain and struggle was just a Nightmare.

When I woke up, thankfully only shahneel was there. At first i freaked out, but later  she cooled me down and explained everything. We got a chance to had a genuine conversation About all those months of me missing. Overall I found a start. I got my stand. I realised I've punished him enough, he went through so many things too.. I had already lost a lot of time. No more.

I'm happy. India won the World Cup and the best part is, my guy got his chance to shine. He showed the world what truly he can do. After saying a heartfelt Goodbye to Aman and Georgia, we left Melbourne.

 there is still some tension left between shubi and my father. My father told shubi, more like threatened him, that if he ever hurt me again. He'll take me and Jishaan to Chandigarh with him, FOREVER. Now Shubi had to agree with all of his requests and demands.

Right now I'm in India, Mumbai. 

Shubi had a lot of celebrations and parties are waiting for him, so we decided to come mumbai first. Right now Jishaan is with his aunt in another car so it's just me and shubi in his car. We're heading back to OUR APARTMENT. An apartment I thought I'll never ever step in again. An apartment where we started our journey together. An apartment where it all happened.

Love, Lies, Divorce.

I don't wanna think about it but everytime I remember that moment when I left that house, when I packed my love, my trust in my bag and left, I could not help but feel a pang of hurt in my heart. It won't be easy but I'm going to do it. I've decided to forgive shubi, so I need to forget everything too. I have to try.

It was already evening. The car ride was quite. He was driving. Right hand on a starring and left one was holding my hand. It was a comfortable silence.

Suddenly the car stopped.

We arrived? Yet? Its.. Its not our building... Where are we?

"Shubi where are we? Why did you stopped? "

He let go of my hand and without saying a word turned me around. There was a mischievous smile imprinted on his face.

He  asked me to get off and managed to cover my eyes with his hands.

"Shubi.. Where are we going? Tell me na..."

"Patience sweetheart... Just 2 minutes..." He said. And we started walking, towards god knows what.

 After a minute later we stopped.

"You're ready?"  He asked again. Testing my Patience. But before me replying anything he took his hands off of my eyes.

I opened my eyes. We were standing in the middle of a huge living room. It wasn't a house.. It..it was a mansion. All Covered in offwhite colour and marble. The warm lightings and indoor plants were going perfect with it.  There was a huge diamond chandelier in the middle of that living room and we're standing right under that piece of art. But.. Why are we here...