chapter 23

..

..

..

..

SHUBMAN :

when shahneel said that, when I heard about Jyotica's condition, I was shaken up. I felt like someone threw a bucket of Ice water on me. It was Realisation. I took that stupid decision in order to keep her happy but I ended up hurting her more. The way shahneel has discribed her, loosing weight, pale face, her crying face.. No.. No.... I need to make things right... I need to find her.. I.. I need to see her... But How? Im looking for her from last several months but I didn't find a single trace about her whereabouts.

"Shubi look at me. You... You want her back in your life right? You know you were wrong, so it's not too late shubi.. Let's go find her. Meet her, show her how sorry you are. She'll definately forgive you.. But please no more denials. Please " she said.

"But di.. HOW? I'm trying to find her location from last 5 months. "

"Umm... Let me think..... Oh..
HER PARENTS.... Shubi her parents. They are her parents, ofcourse they know where she is right? They are the only one who can help you right now.. Shubi.. Let's go to them."

She said and without wasting a second i took out my phone from my pocket to call my manager, asked him to booked our tickets to Chandigarh. We hurriedly pack our bags and left for the Airport.

I was in a car But Somethings feels different. If I have to make things right I need to start from the very beginning. I know what I need to do.

I took my phone out of my pocket and tried calling Sara. She didn't received my call as always. Then I typed a text and send it to her.

"Dear Sara,

First of all I'm sorry that I'm informing you this on phone but it's very Important. You know I had a huge crush on you for years. I was the happiest when we started dating. I always had a big dreams and expectations from our relation. Even We're together for 4 years now. But somewhere my idea of loving someone feels way more different than yours. I need someone who equally put efforts in a relationship. Not a person who's always absent. Who's always there for victories but not for sorrows. I need someone who'll be with me in thick and thin. You're not wrong sara. We're just different. I'm sorry . But i don't think i can continue this relationship. Please forgive me if you can. I'm breaking up with you.
~shubman"

I send this to her and somehow my shoulder feels less heavy now. We got into flight and took off for Chandigarh.

..

..

..

..

The moment we land in Chandigarh rather than going to our own home we decided to go to Jyotica's house. When we reached there I knocked on the door twice. Her mother opened the door. The moment she saw me she was about to close the door again when shahneel stepped in between us. When she looked at shahneel she stepped aside and we entered.

We saw her father who was sitting on a couch Reading newspaper, when he saw us his expressions changed from normal to furious.

"KYA KAAM HAI BOLO?" He asked looking at newspaper.

"Uncle wohh... "

"Tell me what do you want. Is there anything else is left to ruin? Tell me.."

"Uncle I'm sorry.. I... I know i messed up. But... I need to see her. Is she here? If not can... Can you tell me where she is right now?" I said in one breath.

"You are sorry? Seriously? Why are you looking for her anyway? Aren't you guys already Divorced?"

"I.. I know uncle. I understand y....."

"NO YOU DON'T.. You don't understand shubman Gill." He said walking towards me furiously. "You dont understand anything. You might be THE SHUBMAN GILL, but that was my Daughter and You've caused enough pain to her so there's nothing left to talk. You can leave." he turned his back at us when i said..

" please don't say that uncle i.... "

"The only reason I'm not kicking you out of my house cause my daughter told me to treat you guys with respect. So please don't force me to break my promise. Please leave and don't come back here ever again.

YAHA TUMHARA AB KOI NAHI REHETA"

that was the last thing he said and closed the door of that house. That was the last hope. I'm in a cab to 'GILL MENSION' now. I Feel like I've already lost this battle. With uneasy feeling in our hearts me and shahneel reached Home. Another Storm was waiting for us there.