chapter 26

..
..
..

SHUBMAN :

This was our Third day in Melbourne.

On our first day we went to see Victoria market, Melbourne gaol and wine Yard.

On second day we explored the National galleries and Museum.

And Today we're going to visit their state Library and skydeck.

Library is boring and skydeck is risky so most of our team members cancelled. Its just four of us Today. Me, Ishan, siraj and Abhishek. We first went to the STATE LIBRARY.

Well well.. It was HUGE...and SILENT.

Covered in a off white paint.

Less crowded. But still we wore masks for safety purpose.

Seating arrangements, Warm Lightings, everything is so perfect.

It wasn't a library..
It was a WORK OF ART.

We stopped there almost for a hour to admire all of the Statements. And then left for skydeck.

When we four climbed in our car, after almost fifteen minutes later we realised we had no water left with us. Ishan was super Thirsty.  So some minutes later we parked nearby a supermarket. I was sitting on passenger seat so I climbed out of the car and went in that supermarket for water bottles.

It was a big place And I couldn't find the bottles. I asked one of their staff and she told me it was right 'beside the snacks corner'. Great, now I've to search for this fucking snacks corner.

Ohh... Ohh here it is.

I walked fast towards it. Got 4 bottles of mineral water and was turn to leave when a very familiar face grabbed my attention.

It... It was....

That lady looked like 'HER'.

She walked past me. And I stood there in disbelief. I turned to see her, she was standing in a billing line. Is it HER? No it can't be.

I was looking at her from a far. She smiled at the counter lady.

"Lisa you should give some Discount. After all I'm your regular customer" she said And that counter Lady laughed.

That voice...

"IT'S HER. IT'S JYOTICA"

I walked a little bit near to that billing counter when she turned and i got the full access of her Beautiful Face. It's really her.

But then my eyes fell on that BELLY.

WHAT THE FUCK.

My eyes were wide and my heart was beating So fast that it could come out from my mouth any minute.

SHE IS PREGNANT?

She left from that Supermarket.

I quickly paid my bill for bottles and come outside too. I saw her walking on a sideroad so i opened our car door threw those bottles on my seat and told them hurriedly, "I've some Important work to do. You go ahead. I'll see you guys in hotel Later. Byee." I quickly closed the door and ran for her Direction.

She was walking almost 10 feet away from me. She wore a peach white maternity sundress. The way she was stopping after few steps I can tell she was exhausted.

For entire 6-7 minutes Later she turned Left for her apartment and i was just following her. Then she stood infront of her door, took out a key from underneath of a doormat and went in. I stood across the road watching her go in. There were millions of questions in my mind. And those questions were not allowing me to think straight.