𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

After what has happened to the autobot base back in the outskirts of Jasper, you decided to check up on your people

After what has happened to the autobot base back in the outskirts of Jasper, you decided to check up on your people. Where the people that survived had taken refuge, to the planet you have set up base and named Lunaris as it had 3 moons.

With the confirmation of the people agreeing with delight of the chosen name of the planet, you all decided to keep Lumar as the main Captial name. As the people slowly built what you all had once, the people of your kind all gather to celebrate your arrival.

They welcomed you with warmth and happiness, for one of their royal leaders has brought gifts and true leadership to lead them once more.

It has been a month since you have arrived, and your tattoos were completed by one of the eldest tribe members. Whose daughters will pass on her stories and our traditions, it was an honour getting it done by her.

Spending time with your childhood friend and used to be fiancé. You had given him the title of Genral and he's to lead the people when you're out, you spent your days with comfort of your people and his company.

But all the good times has its own end. While Boba, Leo, Skyquake and Dreadwing scouted the planet as they pleased, they had found large energon caves and piles around this planet.

They too enjoyed their time there, making new friends and amazement of your people's power and abilities. Along with the features of creatures of ancient and current living ones, it was truly and eye-opening experience to see it firsthand.

Their height and build were to not be messed with, as they may be kind and gentle. They have seen your kind's rage and immense power of destruction. Without any orders or instructions, they decided themselves to mine the energon for any future problems.

Also, they knew you wanted to help the autobots. Dreadwing, who was once a Decepticon looked up to you, your will power and dedication to help anyone in need was truly admirable. You took precautions and thought ahead of time before making a move. That was the leader he wanted to follow. Scary, intelligent, humble, fearless, full of confidence, powerful yet adaptive.