𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟹 - 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

"Young master! I'm sorry for interrupting your rest, although I'm getting a distress signal

"Young master! I'm sorry for interrupting your rest, although I'm getting a distress signal... From outer space, as if there is a forced portal being controlled and shut down by the earth's device." Boba said as he looked at the ship's devices, going haywires. 

"No need to apologize Boba, please take us to the destination. ASAP, whatever it is... It's no good that's for sure." You replied, while you started to put your gear on.

"Leo, I guess it's time to shine once more buddy. Hope you're up for it." You climbed on the mech, switching him on and making sure his all up and good to go.

"We shall be there in less than 5 minutes, please hold on tight and prepare for take-off." Boba instructed as you made Leo give a thumps up.

:

:

:

| 𝙸𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 |

"Your fellow Autobots are wise Optimus, they know when to retreat." Megatron spoke.

"I hold no allusion in engaging in your army Megatron, but I may derail it's adjective... By removing it's head." Optimus spoke with venom in his voice, as his servo switch to his blade.

"Ahahahaha, highly unlikely Optimus. As long as I am infused of the highly might!" Megatron replied with an evil laughter.

Optimus and Megatron fought, Megatron can be seen winning as the autobot followed the instruction of Ratchet and Raf to blow the portal down for good.

Optimus was hit in the interface module plate (Stomach), he grunted and backed off. Megatron then sliced his sword leaving him with his servo, while he punched him on the lower jaw sending him flying.

But was then caught by Megatron once more and slammed to the floor, while being sent sliding face down. His circuit wire was busted, Megatron was then about to offline Optimus for once and for all...